Chapter 41 - My new mentor...

"GOOOOOOOD MORNING UA! IN COSTUMES

IN COSTUMES.
USJ.
FIFTEEN MINUTES!
TARDINESS IS PUNISHABLE BY EXPULSION!" Present Mic's voice had me shaking back into consciousness.

I had such a comfortable sleep last night...

Just then my mind flickered back to Bakugo entering through my porch sliding door.

My eyes fluttered open and I sat up immediately.

Huh?

The space beside me was empty...

My heart sank.

Did I dream he was here with me last night?

"Here. Get dressed." That rough voice came out of nowhere. I turned to see Bakugo already standing and holding my Hero uniform by the hanger.

"How...?"

"I woke up early to sneak out." He shrugged.

"Oh right. " I smiled. "Thank you." I took the uniform gratefully.

"Get ready." And with that he slipped out the sliding door and vanished into the darkness of early morning.

My stomach flipped.

I can't believe a boy just stayed the night...

I didn't have time to get flustered over that, I had to be ready to go. With expert speed I traded my cute pink cat sleep shirt for my hero uniform and brushed my long black hair back into that sturdy high pony I was used to. When I had brushed my teeth and washed my face I sprinted out the door to USJ, running into many of my classmates.

None of us said anything, we all had our game faces on and were in the zone trying to mentally prep for whatever the school had in store for us this week.

"You're all going to go one on one against a Pro Hero." Aizawa spoke in his stoic, dull tone. Usually you'd hear surprised gasps but we we'd come to expect nothing less.

"You've each already been assigned a hero. When I call your name I'll give you a training location. Many of you will be in here, but some of you will be in seperate training rooms. Take this very seriously. These heroes have yet again taken time off of their own hero work to assist in your training. First name, Bakugo. Head to training room E6. Red Riot, remain here. Uravity remain here. Deku training room E5. Pinky stay here. Sugar Man stay here. Idina, training room E1." Aizawa continued to call out our names and instructions however I turned and made my way to my training room without a moment's hesitation once my name was called.

As I opened my training room door I was surprised with what I saw. I had never been in these rooms before and frankly, I had assumed they were for storage.

The room was like a mini USJ with a large dome roof. There were mountains, trees and even rivers that rushed down the bank. It was deceptively large. I'd have never expected to see this.