Chapter 39 - Escape and Find Her

BAKUGO POV

BAKUGO POV

I groaned as I started to wake up. My head ached. My body was tingling. My ears rang.

What the hell?!

What happened?

The last thing I remembered was... walking with Idina near USJ... then... the darts!

I threw my eyelids open and forced my aching body up.

Where the HELL was I and where was Idina?!

I threw my head around trying to take in my surroundings. I was in a room with no windows. It was dark except for a sliver of light that peeped from underneath a single, thin door. Just the one. That would be my only exit.
I forced my eyes to adjust to the dark, trying desperately to locate Idina.

"Idina?!" I yelled desperately. My heart rate picked up, it's beating loud and erratic in my chest as I realised she wasn't here with me.

"I AM GOING TO KILL WHOEVER DID THIS!" I vowed.

That was when I noticed the restraints.

"Oh whoever is behind this is going to seriously PAY!" I tugged at the thick silver chains that refrained me to the cold, hard silver table beneath me. They didn't budge.

"Oh how tacky. Could you be ANY MORE UNORIGINAL?!" I hoped the freak could hear me because this was pathetic.

"When I find you, you're DEAD MEAT!"

Using my sweat I blew off the pathetic shackles that held my hands down before blowing off the silver cuffs that held my ankles.

"THIS IS TOO DAMN EASY! YOU BETTER BE RUNNING!"

I blew off the table and kicked through the door and took in my surroundings fast. It was cold and wet and... snowing?

What the hell. Where was I?

"IDINA!" I prayed she would respond but I heard nothing other than the wheezing sound of the wind as flecks of snow blew like scattered powder across my face.

I hated the cold.

It wasn't good for my quirk and I didn't have my gear to help store my sweat. But I've been through worse conditions and prevailed. I would today as well... And I was going to make whoever was responsible for this pay... If it's the last thing I do!

The flecks of snow turned severe, distorting my vision. But from what I could tell, I was in a dome made of greyish black stone walls.

Shit.

Stone walls, snow, the cold. It'll be tough to blow out of here with the environment being what it is.
Is this coincidence? Definitely not. Whoever was behind this was trying to use my weaknesses against me. But Idina... she'd be able to get out of here. This meant one thing, this was a prison for me, not her. She wasn't here.