Chapter 46 - The beginning of the End

AIZAWA POV

AIZAWA POV

The villains all stood in a line across the field. All of them wearing the same, greedy snare. I couldn't help but notice the similarities between their smile and Bakugo's. The kid really had a knack for violence.

Idina... You really know how to pick 'em, huh...

"Bakugo. These are very evil individuals. Only strike once I've cleared their quirks. And make it quick."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Just don't blink until I've done my part!" He bit back.

I had never been more grateful for Bakugo choosing Jeanist's agency than in this moment. Hopefully Jeanist can teach him some damn manners.

The students had cleared the area and so we were left with the five Tartarus escapees.

"You've got one chance to surrender and return to Tartarus. If you act with violence, we will have no choice but to do the same." I pulled my goggles from my neck and over my eyes, ready for what might happen.

They all laughed simultaneously. The sheer violent intent in their expressions told me their answer.

"Very well." I muttered.

One of the larger men, Muscular leaped forward first. I used my quirk on him immediately, but as I did the others leapt at us, all taking different angles.

Dammit.

I won't be able to freeze all their quirks at once.

The most dangerous was Muscular. He had to be priority. I used my binding scarf to whip away at the others, while maintaining my vision on Muscular.

"NOW BAKUGO!"

The boy was off, charging ahead, his arm extended and ready to blow.

BOOOM!!!

The explosion was loud, but the smoke was deterring my vision.

Dammit!

Through the smoke I saw the giant body of Muscular stand back up, the sound of his psychotic laughter echoing around us.

I leaped forward, dodging and slipping the other attackers. My binding ropes wrapped around one of them, I squeezed my hold on them, the material tight around his neck. I pulled and pulled and pulled until his eyes rolled back, blacking out.

"Keep up kid!" I yelled at Bakugo.

He was blasting shots, large, powerful shots at Muscular but he kept growing more and more muscle, so that every time Bakugo's blasts landed, it would do little to nothing.

Muscular threw a punch at my student, but Bakugo's reflexes were too quick. He was already behind Muscular before he could register it, a large, victorious smile stamped on the kid's face as his arms extended, ready to blast.