Chapter 35 - The Dance with Inasa

I met with Inasa outside the auditorium where large balloon garlands of silver and blues made a beautiful arch along the entrance path

I met with Inasa outside the auditorium where large balloon garlands of silver and blues made a beautiful arch along the entrance path. Fairy lights twinkled and shone throughout the gardens looking absolutely magical.

"Idina! My friend! How beautiful you look!" He called as he waved his large hands in the air. He wore a navy suit jacket, matching pants, a navy vest and a crisp white shirt underneath. He didn't wear a tie nor a bow, instead he wore a silver chain necklace that hugged his large neck and swooped part way down his chest. He looked great!

"Why thank you." I giggled. "You're looking very dapper yourself buddy." I said warmly.

"Our colours don't match!" He noted loudly as he pointed at my red and black dress, then at his own navy suit.

"But we will be a passionate pair regardless!"

What does that even mean?

"Sure." Was all I said with a smile as I approached him. He was so tall that I had to really tilt my head back to meet his face.

"I was going to give you a corsage that I had made as I understand it is something that is done traditionally at these sorts of things, however a pair of your classmates kindly advised me that you were deathly allergic!  And so I disposed of it immediately!"

I blinked.

"I'm... what now?" What was he talking about.

"Yeah and it's a tradition in her family that dates stay two meters a part at all times. So that means no hand holding, no arm linking and absolutely NO dancing with physical contact." Kaminari and Kirishima appeared in their black tuxedos with hands sitting firmly on their hips, their expressions stern as they looked Inasa up and down.

I rolled my eyes internally.

You have got to be kidding me.

"I was not aware of that! Why thank you! Idina you have such informative classmates!" Inasa boomed loudly.

"I wasn't aware of that either..." I murmured as I narrowed my eyes at the two boys.

"Excuse me Inasa, I'm just going to have a quick chat with my very helpful pals here." I offered him a sweet smile as I grabbed the blonde and redhead by the ears, dragging them away with me.

"Ow ow ow!!" They groaned.

When I was out of earshot of the giant Shiketsu student I released my hold on them.

"What are you two doing?" I asked them pointedly.

"Making sure that our bro's girl is in good hands." Kirishima commented.

"And by good hands, we mean no hands that aren't our boy's." Kaminari finished with a sassy move of his head.

I sighed.