Chapter 47 - Heart Break Hurrican

Note: There is violence in this chapter ***

IDINA POV

I held my father tightly in my arms as I gazed back at him with tear struck eyes. I can't lose him... I needed him so much, I can't lose him. I know I needed to be strong, but I couldn't!

"I love you so much." Dad choked out in a sob of his own, salty liquid running down his pale face. I'd never seen my dad cry...

I could see in his onyx eyes that he had simply accepted his fate. But I hadn't.

"If you love me you would stay with me!" My heart felt like it was being pulled from my chest, tearing through bone and skin. Where the hell was Bakugo with Recovery Girl?!!

"Remember what I told you. You trust only them. Do you understand?"

I didn't answer him. I couldn't. I didn't want anyone other than him! The blood... God the blood was getting everywhere.

"Daddy... Daddy please don't leave me..." My voice came out strangled. He winced at my words.

"Here. I need to give... you this..." He pulled something out of his pocket, something small and wooden. I opened my palm to see a small chess piece. It was a Queen.

"What is this?" I asked through a sob.

"You give that to Endeavour. You tell him... I have chosen you to... take my place..." I shook my head.

"I don't need to do that because you're going to be here!" I cried. My breathing was heaving in my chest. Every inhale was like a hiccup as I struggled to inhale air without having a panic attack.

"I was supposed to protect you from the world... I'm so sorry..."

"You still can! Please don't give up! You can't leave me... please don't leave me. I can't do this on my own daddy please...!" I was pleading with him, I was crying so much I couldn't even see anymore. I was breaking down. I couldn't live without him. Not without him... I was nothing without him.

"You are the best thing that ever happened to me." His words had me heaving. I pulled him tight to my body, rocking him as I cried.

"I love you, Dad. I love you so much. Please don't go. Please. I need you so much daddy..." My heart was breaking, shattering into tiny little shards.

"Who are... you?" Dad murmured. I pulled back to look at him. But he had his eyes closed. "Who... is Yuzuki?" He whispered. But he spoke as if he were talking to someone else.

Yuzuki?

From my dreams Yuzuki?

"Dad!" I shook him, but his eyes weren't opening.

Oh god no...

I accessed my quirk his breathing had slowed drastically... SHIT!

"Daddy! Keep breathing!!!"