Chapter-86: Sweet Nothings

(A/N: Crafted with love, for a lovely weekend.  Well, don't forget to shower some love here too. Happy reading.)

"Not only the words you have just said, but I have also heard every unspoken word of yours.", I told to a startled Bondita who was looking at me in awe. "Didn't you imagine me kissing you after watching the play of Romeo and Juliet?"

Bondita heaved a sigh of anxiety and managed to ask how with utmost difficulty. I smirked at the fact that she forgot about her diary that I stole. The power of my spell on her was so strong that she almost lost her sense, logic and coordination of words. This is why lovers appear like fools to those who haven't fallen in love yet.

Nevertheless, masking my current feelings with an innocent smile, I stated, "I reside within you, sweetheart. I will get to know everything that you think and feel. I hope you didn't forget about our telepathic connection; the invisible wire that connects my heart with yours."

She instantly concealed her face behind those soft hands of hers.

"This is too unfair and unjust.", I declared, "I don't want to be deprived of the opportunity to look at the most beautiful face I have ever known."

Having said that, I removed those hands away from her face; but she still kept her eyes closed. Her face turned crimson red from shyness. I kept staring at it and didn't realise when I uttered, "enchanting", until Bondita flinched at the gravity of my compliment and squeezed her eyes tighter.

These beautiful antics that were the evidences of the extent to which my love affected her made me fall harder. If my words did so much to her, what would she become when I turn them into actions? I smiled at the very thought.

How should I tell her what happens to me in her presence? How should I tell that I am dying every moment in her love?

"Bondita, will you not open your eyes?", I nudged, gently squeezing her hands. "I always keep searching for myself in those beautiful eyes, along with your love, acceptance and consent."

"You don't have to search, sakha babu; because you are the light of my eyes. They don't behold anything beyond you."

These words were enough to touch me so deeply that my eyes got moist.

"Oh, no! My love is flowing from your eyes and going away. Stop it sakha babu, stop the flow.", Bondita dramatically cried out, wiping a tear drop that was about to come out from my eye.

I moved too close to her, still not leaving her hand and asked in a fit of the growing emotion, "Can I marry you now, at this moment?"

Bondita was quite surprised with this sudden proposal. From her expression, it was evident that she was trying to gauge the seriousness of my question. Although I too found my proposal very much pressing and sudden, I didn't make any attempts to take back my words. My instincts at that point told me to marry her then and there.

"Now? At this time? How can we? I mean, we don't have anyone with us.."

"The bride and groom are here, is it not sufficient?", I asked expectantly.

She was searching for the right words and answers and our closeness was not helping both of us either.

"Sakha babu...what happened...suddenly.."

"Don't you trust me Bondita?", I calmly questioned, "Do you think I will not take care of you without family's support?"

I don't know what got into my head but I felt like asking what I have asked. I was afraid of losing my self-control due to the mood set by the aesthetically decorated room, the fragrance of the incense, scent of the flowers and my enticing Bondita.