Falling For Her.

Tommys POV
(Age: 16, Aurora age: 14)

I punch the punching bag with all that I can, sweat dripping down my bare chest. "Punch that any harder and you'll break it." I hear Aurora say behind me and I grin. "Let me guess, if I break it, I buy it?" I ask, turning to her. Her eyes drop to my bare chest before looking back up at me.

"Exactly." She says, sitting on the edge of the boxing ring. "What you doing here anyway?" I ask her, taking off my boxing gloves. Over the last two years, we've grown closer and Aurora has become a part of the Shelby family now. Finn doesn't leave her side when she's round ours, which does annoy me because I don't get any time with her.

"Waiting for my dad. He's got a business deal and he wants me there." She tells me, handing me my towel. "You're only fourteen. You sure that's safe?" I ask her, worried something will happen and she smirks. "Ah, you worried about my safety, Thomas Shelby?" She asks and I scoff. "No. Course not." I shrug and she chuckles.

"He wants me there to look at the numbers." She tells me and I nod. I come to learn Aurora's very smart, hence why her dad involves her in business deals. Plus, she's very mature for her age so that helps. "Well, just be careful. Alright?" I tell her, standing in front of her as I place my hands either side of her.

"Or what?" She asks, leaning closer to me. "Or I'll have to punish you for not being careful." I tell her lowly and she smirks. "Oh, Thomas Shelby. You're showing your true colours." She says and I chuckle. "If you're not careful, you'll see them." I whisper before pecking her cheek, close to her lips and move away, winking as I walk over to Arthur who waves at Aurora.

******

Three days later.

"Yeah, that's why you need to duck." I tell John who's recently taken up boxing with me and Arthur. "Well, I know that now." He rolls his eyes as we take of our jackets and walk into the kitchen, seeing Polly talking quietly with Aurora. "Hey, I didn't know you were coming." Arthur says as Aurora nods, not looking up.

"Everything alright?" I ask and Polly sighs. "You should tell them, Rory." She says. "Tell us what?" Arthur asks as Aurora lifts her head up, turning to us and anger immediately takes over when I see her busted lip and the bruise under her left eye. "What the fuck happened?" Arthur asks angrily.

I sit down next to Aurora, gently turning her face towards me. "What happened, Ror?" I ask her. "One of the new boys from the boxing ring, Brian Evans. He kept asking me out and wouldn't take no for answer. He's been asking for weeks but wouldn't listen when I told him I wasn't interested. So he did this before I broke his nose and came here." She explains.

"I'm gonna kill him." Arthur says as Auroras nose starts bleeding. "Pol, some tissue." I say and she hands me some before I gently wipe away the blood. "Are you okay?" I ask her lowly as Arthur paces angrily. Aurora has become really close to Arthur and John, they see her as a sister. "Yeah. I'm fine. Are you?" She asks and I chuckle. "You're hurt and you're asking if I'm okay?" I scoff.

She smiles softly, before looking at Arthur. "Arthur, I'm okay." She tells him making him stop and look at her. "That's not the point. No man should lay his hands on you. So, tell us where he is." He says firmly and she sighs. "He lives on Gamer Street. House fifty-nine." She tells him and he walks over, pressing a kiss to Auroras hair, just as John does the same before storming out. I peck her cheek, standing up. "Get some sleep in my room. I'll be back soon." I tell her and she nods.

******

"You Brian?" I call out to a young boy who steps out of his house with white tape over his broken nose. "Yeah. What's it to you?" He scoffs. "We're Aurora Steeles family." Arthur tells him, cracking his knuckles and the boy grows pale. "She started it." He says quickly and we scoff.

"Yeah, we're gonna believe that." John says sarcastically as I stalk up to him making him back up against the brick behind him. "You touched my girl. You should know not to touch Thomas Shelby things." I growl before head butting him. "Bring him to the alley, Arthur. He needs teaching." I say and Arthur nods, dragging him into the alley beside the house.

No one touches my girl and gets away with it.

******

I slowly walk into my room, seeing Aurora asleep. I quietly close the door, placing my cap on the desk. I walk over to the sink, taking my bloody shirt off but the floorboard creaks and I hear Aurora shuffling in bed. "Tommy?" She asks sitting up and I sigh, walking over to the bed. I sit down beside her as she looks me over.

"You've got blood on you." She observes, trying to wipe it off my jaw. "Yeah, he deserved it." I tell her and she nods, sitting up. "I know." She agrees and I grin. "I didn't mean to wake you." I tell her. "It's okay. Couldn't really sleep properly anyway." She tells me. "Why, were you worried about me?" I ask and she scoffs playfully. "Yeah, right."

"You were, weren't you?" I ask and she sighs. "So what if I was. You got a problem with that?" She glares and I shake my head. "No, I don't." I reply, leaning closer to her. "Ror, let me kiss you." I say and see her gulp. "You want to kiss me?" She asks in disbelief. "Yes. It's all I've wanted to do these last two years." I tell her.

She gently takes my face in her hands, lowering her lips to mine and bliss runs through me as our lips touch. I press my lips into hers more firmly, bringing her onto my lap. "Be mine, Ror." I say against her lips. "What?" She asks breathlessly, pulling back to look at me. "Be mine. My girl." I repeat.

"Okay." She says and I grin. "Yeah?" I ask and she nods. "I'll be your girl, Tommy Shelby." She grins, taking my face in her hands as I grip her waist possessively. "My girl." I whisper, kissing her again.