Arthur And Michael Are In Prison!

Auroras POV

Tommy had gone back for a meeting so Arthur and John decided to spend our time in the Garrison. We sit in the snug playing cards, and I place a winning card down, having beat Arthur and John for the second time. Arthur sighs in annoyance, nudging me playfully but continues his story about his own trip to London.

"London. You wouldn't believe it. The women, John boy, the women. I had this one, she's a dancer, right. She can do things with her..." he pauses, glancing at Finn who listens intently and Arthur sighs. "If Finn just pissed off, I'd explain a little bit better." He says and John nudges Finn to leave. "Well, if it's so good, why're you here?" Finn questions as me and John look at each other amused. "A decent pint. The cockneys can't get that right." Arthur tells him as he picks up his glass of beer. "He misses us, Finn. That's what it is. Especially Rory." John says.

"I certainly missed her more than any of you." Arthur says winking at me making me chuckle as the door to the snug opens. Michael and Isaiah walk through the door and Isaiah leans down to peck my cheek, both of them looking bloodied up. Arthur smiles, clapping at their entrance. "Here they are. Look, junior Peaky boys." He says.

I chuckle at Arthur's teasing and pull Isaiah's jacket inspecting the blood spatters before I grab his jaw, turning his face towards me. "What happened to you two?" I say inspecting his face and glancing at his knuckles. "What the fuck were you doing? You been scraping?" I ask and Michael shrugs. "Some idiots at the Marquis of Lorne. Tried to stop me and Isaiah from drinking, but it's alright. We fought them off. Arthur, we had to stand our ground and we did." He says.

"Rory, grab some whiskey and clean them up before Polly sees." Arthur instructs as him and John share a look and I smirk. "The Marquis, eh?" I ask and they smirk at me, knowing that I know what they're about to do. The three of us stand up along with Finn who puts out his cigarette before Arthur and John push him back into his seat roughly.

Finn sits in disappointment frowning making me chuckle as I ruffle his hair before walking out of the snug and over to the bar. "Can I have a bottle of whiskey please, Harry?" I ask and he quickly nods, reaching up to the top shelf and hands me a bottle. "Thanks." I say before pushing my way back into the snug. I see Arthur and John had already left and I place the kit on the table, turning to the two boys. "So, who wants nurse Aurora first?" I ask and Isaiah smirks at me.

"Do him first. I'm used to it." He tells me and I nod, moving over to Michael. I dowse a rag in whiskey and grab Michaels chin, titling his face up to me. "You ever been stung?" I ask him. "Once." He replies confused. "Did it hurt?" I question. "Yeah." He nods and I smirk. "This is gonna hurt more." I tell him as I press the rag against the cut above his eyebrow.

"Fuck!" He curses and Finn and Isaiah chuckle. "She did warn you." Isaiah says as I finish swiping away the blood. I move it down to his knuckles, reacting the action and his fists clench. "I'd rather get stung." Michael says and I chuckle. "You get used to it after a while." I shrug. "You're used to it?" He asks me and I nod.

"Okay, you're done." I say moving over to Isaiah who's smirking. I dowse the rag again and press it against Isaiah's lip making him hiss lowly. "Some warning next time, gorgeous." He says, his eyes dropping to mine. "Where's the fun in that?" I asks smirking and he scoffs. "What, you get pleasure out of inflicting pain?" He asks me. "There's nothing wrong with a little pain mixed with pleasure." I wink at him, moving the rag down to his knuckles.

"What are Arthur and John going to do to the Marquis?" Michael asks me. "Set it on fire after they smash it up." I tell him honestly as he looks at me in shock. "You said that so casually." He says and Isaiah chuckles. "She would. If Arthur didn't tell her to clean us up, she'd be right there with them. Wouldn't you, gorgeous?" Isaiah says, smirking knowingly and I smirk back. "Damn right I would." I say standing up.