Peakys Vs. Calvarys

Auroras POV

"Let's go outside, baby." Tommy says walking up to me and I raise my eyebrow at him. "Why?" I ask, taking a sip of my whiskey. "Just come outside. You'll see." He says and I down my drink, picking up my jacket and swinging it over my shoulders as he takes my hand and leads me outside.

We head through the crowd of people dancing, I catch Polly talking to a brown haired man and I smirk. Tommy leads me outside to where a big fire is lit and I see a bloody John throwing a punch at an even bloodier man. "I thought you said no fucking fighting?" I ask Tommy who shrugs. "Just a bit of sport, love." He replies.

"Stop." The guy fighting John says and John frowns. "Why?" He asks. "Because the bride is coming." The guy tells him and John looks at me and smirks. "She's a Peaky Blinder. She can handle it." He tells him before punching him again. I see Isaiah and he winks at me as I smirk at him. "You fighting?" I ask him and he nods. "Yeah, after John." He tells me and I nod. "Hmm. Fight dirty. These guys fight too clean." I tell him and he nods. "I will." He promises.

"John, keep your fucking guard up." I say as I watch him get socked in the face before he swings hard and fast, knocking the guy back, aiming his other fist at his stomach causing him to double over. John hits his cheek sending him to the floor.

"Shelby wins!" Johnny announces holding Johns arm in the air. John winks at me before he spits out blood. "Who's next?" Johnny questions looking around. "Me." Isaiah says stepping forward, taking his jacket, tie and shirt off as a Calvary man starts to strip from his uniform.

"3...2...1, fight!" Johnny says and Isaiah takes the first hit to see how hard this guys punches is. The answer, not very. So Isaiah aims his fist at the guys right shoulder, watching him wince as Isaiah aims his other fist at the guys jaw.

"Go on, Isaiah." John cheers as he hits the guys cheek, bringing his other hand up into the corner of his jaw, sending him tumbling back a few feet. As Isaiah swings at his shoulder again, then stomach, jaw, shoulder, cheek then jaw again before finally knocking him to the floor, bleeding from his nose as he coughs up blood.

"Isaiah wins." Johnny smirks as Isaiah wipes a small drop of blood from his cheek, winking at me as I smirk at him. "That felt good." Isaiah chuckles. "Aurora thought it looked good." Finn tells him. "Did she now?" Isaiah asks, smirking at me. "Shut up." I reply slapping his chest making him chuckle.

******

Tommys POV

"What time is everyone leaving tomorrow?" Aurora asks me as I lean back against the headboard in our room. "Half past nine." I reply as she straddles my lap, taking a drag of her cigarette. "I'm think you like sitting like this, love." I say, resting my hands on the outside of her thighs.

"I do." She admits offering me her cigarette and I take a puff. "And if I want you closer?" I question, cocking my eyebrow at her. "You bring me closer, Mr Shelby." She whispers and I rip the cigarette from her hand, putting it out in an empty glass, wrapping my arms around her waist to bring her closer before I flip us over, hovering above her.

"Tommy, if you're gonna kiss me...do it." She whispers, her lips close enough to brush against mine, barely getting the sentence out as I presses my lips to hers, running a hand up her leg that she wrapped around my waist.

"You're so beautiful." I speak against her lips. "Tommy, fuck me." She moans rolling her hips. "You're a minx, aren't ya? One time already isn't enough for ya." I smirk, bringing my lips to her neck, placing steamy kisses along her collar bone.

Aurora arches her back slightly, peeling my shirt off her body, making my pupils dilate as I run my eyes up and down her body. I let out a low growl and crash my lips onto hers. "Every inch of you is fucking perfect." I say biting her lip, going back to attack her neck, nibbling and sucking at her bare skin. I hear a soft moan leave her lips as I press kisses up to her ear.

"You need to be quiet, baby. People are sleeping." I speak huskily. "Y-yeah." She replies, making me smirk at how easily it is for her to become timid when it's just us two. "That's my girl." I wink, laying kisses from her chest down to her stomach, kissing every inch of her skin. Her hands grip my hair as I place a kiss between her navel and panty line.

I loop my fingers under her waistband as I pepper kisses back up to her stomach so we're face to face, when I slip my cock into her making her moan and I capture it with my mouth. "I thought I said you needed to be quiet, beautiful." I whisper as I stop moving and rest my thumb on her clit making her whine in need below me. "I will, I will." She pants, gasping as I start to fuck her again, biting her lip to stop her moans.

"We don't want someone walking in us, do we baby?" I question heavily as I begin to thrust my hips, watching intensely as she shakes her head. "So you're going to be quiet, aren't you." I state. "Yes." She moans softly, as my lips attach to her neck, hearing a moan coming from her throat, and I place my hand over her mouth, the sound becoming muffled.

"Shh." I whisper as I pick up the speed, my thumb rubbing her clit as I did. "Tommy, I'm gonna-" she moans. "I know, baby. Relax." I reply kissing her lips. "I'm so close- fuck." She moans against my lips. "That's it baby." I say feeling her orgasm pick up, making me come to an edge. "Uhhhh. Tommy." She moans, letting go as I follow after her, groaning lowly.

I let feel aftershocks before I drag my cock out, moving my fingers to down to her pussy to gather her cum. I place my fingers in my mouth, sucking her cum of them. "You taste good." I say smirking and she chuckles, leaning up to kiss me.