Garrison Reopening.

Tommys POV

The door opens and Polly walks in with a large bag under her arm. She walks in silently, glancing between me and Aurora, placing her bag on the table and begins to shuffle through it. She brings out a large, leather bound book and places it on the desk before she sits down opposite me. Polly lights up a cigarette as I opens my drawer and pulls out two files.

"Polly, these are the files for Michael and Anna Gray. As you can see one is white and one is black." I say, shifting uncomfortably. Polly frowns, her eyes clouding with sadness. "What you've been seeing in your dreams was right. Anna is dead." Aurora says softly, watching as Polly's face sink and she nods sadly, but keeps her tears from falling. I slide the files across the table to her but Polly shakes her head to stop him. "You do it. I can't read it."

Polly stands up as I begin to read. "After Anna was taken from you, she was put with a family railway stationmaster in Stafford. She never settled so she kept running away. She got on a train to Birmingham once. Eventually, they sent her to Australia, where she died of something called the Spring Fever." I explain.

Polly walks over to the globe and begins to spin it before she lands her finger on Australia. "So my little Anna travelled all the way back across the world to be with me in my dreams. She came all by herself. Well, that's one train they couldn't get her off." She says, immersed in her own thoughts. "But Pol, Michael is alive. He's in England. And we know where he lives." Aurora tells her, staring at Polly as she lets out a happy laugh through her tears.

"We went there." I begin. "But Pol..." her eyes quickly find mine, widening. "And?" Polly prompts, placing both hands on top of her head. "Okay, Polly, listen to me. Just listen to me, Pol. The woman that he calls mother will never let him come here." I explain, as Polly reaches over to holds my hands as she laughs happily. "Just tell me where he is, Tommy." She demands. "Polly, if you go there and get mad and she calls the police, they will never let you anywhere near him and the boy will get scared." I explain carefully.

Polly pulls her hands from mine and never spares me a glance as she turns to her bag and pulls out a gun, pointing it at me. "You tell me where he is, Thomas!" She demands again. I slams his hands down onto the desk as Polly takes of the safety trigger. "Tell me where he is Thomas!"

"Polly." I say, pushing off the desk to stare at my aunt. "Pulling the gun...pulling the gun is why I can't tell you. Pol, I'm sorry. You're gonna have to wait till he's eighteen. Till he's old enough to make his own decisions." I tell her and Polly sweeps her arm across my desk, wiping my belongings to ground as Aurora sighs. She matches round her desk and points her gun directly at my head.

"If you kill him, you'll never know, Pol." Aurora tells her as she glares at me and raises the gun, firing it into the ceiling before she storms out of the room without another word. "Well, that went well." Aurora says sarcastically as I sigh, rubbing my hands over my face.

******

Aurora's POV

Two days later.

I step outside the house and see Finn and Isaiah talking quietly. "Hey boys." I call and they look at me, a smile coming onto their faces. "Hi, gorgeous." Isaiah says, pecking my cheek. "You look beautiful, Ro." Finn compliments, holding his arm out for me. I smile at him and take his arm, allowing him to walk me down the Streets of Small Heath, Isaiah walking next to me. "You look handsome, boys." I say, watching as their cheeks flush red.

When we arrive at the Garrison, Finn holds the door open for me and I walk in seeing Polly first. She's seems to be in a better mood, hopefully. I walk to the bar where Tommy stands and Arthur stands behind, looking really energised. Tommy grabs my waist, pulling me closer to him and kisses my neck.

"Careful, Tom. Everyone is watching." I say sarcastically and he smirks. "I can do what I want. And I want to touch you." He whispers and I smirk. "You play a dangerous game, Mr Shelby." I say. "You love it, Miss Steele." He says back, looking into my eyes. "That I do. But I love you more." I say and he smiles. "I love you." He whispers, kissing me softly.

"This place looks great, Arthur." I say and Arthur grins at me. I glance over beside me and see Finn trying to down a glass of whiskey and I notice Tommy looking around. "Put that fucking glass down before your brother kills you." I say, reaching for it but he moves it out of my reach. "I'm old enough to drink now, Ro." He says.

Tommy sees him and he points at Finn. "Finn! Give me that." He shouts, snatching the glass from his hands. "Keep him off the whiskey, John." Tommy instructs before pecking my lips and walking away. "I did warn you." I say, nudging Finns chin affectionately. I see Polly begin to move towards the doors as Ada walks through. She gives her a big hug before taking Karl in her arms.

******

Tommys POV

I stand talking with Charlie when I see Aurora talking with a man, smiling at him. Jealously flares up inside me when I see him touch her hand. "Excuse me." I say to Charlie before wi storm over to Aurora. "Hello, baby." I say, wrapping my arm around her waist.

"Hi." She says, smiling up at me. "Mr Shelby." The man greets as I glare at him. "Why are you talking to my girl?" I ask him. "None of your business." He says, bravely. "I'll ask you again. Why are you talking to my girl?" I ask firmly. "Because I can." He says and I scoff. "No, you can't." I tell him. "You don't own her." He tells me.

"That's where you're wrong. Because I do own her, just like she owns me. She belongs to me." I tell him, squeezing Auroras waist tightly. "She's not property." The man spat. "Get the fuck out before I throw you out." I threaten and he scoffs, downing his drink before walking out.

"What was that about?" Aurora asks me as she leans back against the bar and I place my arms either side of her, trapping her in. "That was me showing him that you're mine, Aurora." I tell her, leaning close to her. "So possessive, Mr Shelby." She teases, fixing my tie.

"Yes, I am. Problem?" I question. "No. It's sexy when you get possessive over me." She says biting her lip. I glance her lips before looking back into her eyes. "Let's fuck." I whisper and she grins. "Your whole family is here." She points out. "So?" I say, grabbing her hand and pulling her behind me to the back room.

I lock the doors behind us, quickly turning around and grab Aurora's face in my hands, pressing my lips to hers firmly. She grips my arms as I walk her backwards, pressing her against the wall. She moans into my mouth as she pushes my jacket off, letting it drop to the floor.

I reach under her dress and rip her panties making her gasp. "Tommy!" She scolds as I smirk. "I'll buy you more." I tell her, pressing my lips back against hers. I undo my trousers, pulling my cock out before grabbing her thigh and raising it around my hip. I line up with her and push in, not wasting time as I move.

"Tommy..." she moans as I thrust my hips against hers. "You're only mine, Aurora. I don't want to see another man touch you again." I growl as she nods, her hands gripping the back of my neck. "That include your brothers? I know they love putting their hands on me." She says breathlessly and I glare at her, moving my hand up to grip her throat tightly.

"Don't test me, Aurora. I have no problem in making my brothers watch, showing them that you're mine. You understand?" I growl, thrusting my hips against hers harder. "Tommy!" She moans loudly, her nails digging into me. "I said do you understand, Aurora?" I ask her again.

"I-I understand." She moans, her thigh shaking in my grip. I lower my lips to hers, kissing her harshly. I feel her clenching around my cock, her chin starting to leak out. "Tommy, I'm cumming." She whimpers, loud moans leaving her lips. "Cum for me, baby." I growl, feeling my high coming.

"Oh fuck!" She moans as her orgasm washes over her. "Fuck." I grit out as I cum. I slowly my thrusts down before slowly pulling out as she moans softly. "You belong to me, Aurora." I tell her firmly, watching as a smile comes into her lips. "And you belong to me, Thomas." She tells me as I cup her face in my hands, lowering my lips to hers.