Epilogue.

Auroras POV

Four years later.

"Daddy's gonna get ya. Daddy's gonna get ya." Tommy teases, chasing our boys around the yard. Two years ago, me and Tommy had another baby boy called Lucas. He's a spitting image of Tommy. "Mummy!" JJ cheers when he sees me, running over with his arms up. I chuckle picking him up into my arms and rest him on my hip.

"How's my little bubba?" I ask making him giggle. "I'm good." He replies as I walk over to Tommy, who wraps his arm around me. "Hi, my girl." He says, pecking my lips deeply. "Daddy!" JJ and Lucas whine. "What?" Tommy asks looking between them. "She's our girl! Not yours!" Lucas says, glaring at him.

I look at Charlie as we both share a look and hide our chuckles. "Uhm, no. Mummy's my girl." Tommy says firmly as Lucas wriggles in my arms and I put him down. "No daddy. She's ours." Lucas stamps his feet. "Okay, come on. Let's go play." Charlie intervenes, taking the boys hands before he leads them over to the swings.

"Cheek of him." Tommy says as I chuckle, picking up the washing basket. I walk over to the line and start hanging up the laundry as Tommy wraps his arms around my waist, kissing my neck. "You smell good." He whispers and I smirk. "Do I now?" I say, pegging up a shirt.

"You know, I'd never thought I'd see the day where Aurora Steele does laundry." He teases and I nudge him in the ribs. "Do you want clean clothes or not?" I ask him and he chuckles. "I like this side of you. All maternal." He says, tracing his hands over my stomach and I catch onto what he's insinuating.

"Ah, no more children. Three boys is enough." I tell him as he turns me to him. "But I like you pregnant. It's when you want me all the time." He says grinning. "I always want you. I mean, you had me this twice morning, didn't you?" I ask him, my eyebrow raised.

"It's still not enough when I can never get enough of you." He says trailing his hands down to my ass. "You're lucky. Most woman don't want sex after having three kids. You're lucky I still do." I tell him, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I am very lucky. But not just for that. For having the most beautiful wife in all of Birmingham who's given me three handsome boys." He says.

"You are such a charmer, Thomas Shelby." I say grinning. "Would you have me any other way?" He asks. "Well..." I tease and he glares at me making me chuckle. "No, I wouldn't. Would you have me any other way?" I ask him. "No. Although, I would have you naked right now." He smirks. "Later." I promise, picking up the washing basket and walking back into the house.

******

Tommys POV

"They're finally asleep." I say to Aurora as I walk into our bedroom, shutting the door behind us. "Yeah, well you've got Finn to blame for that. He hopped them up on sugar earlier." Aurora tells me as she finishes brushing her hair and I move behind her. I wrap my arms around her waist as she places the brush down and smiles at me through the mirror.

"I want you naked now." I whisper in her ear, trailing kisses down her neck. The temperature in the room begins to rise as I grip her hair in my hand, pulling her hair back so I have more access to her skin. "Tommy." She moans and in one quick movement, I spin her and lower her down on our bed.

She wraps her leg around my waist, attempting to roll me over but I pin her to the bed, continuing to leave marks across her neck, a reminder to everyone who sees them that she is mine. I pull back slightly, moving so I'm hovering over her and gently trace my thumb over her cheek until I reach her mouth, tracing it along her plump lip.

"You're so beautiful." I say softly and she smiles, wrapping her arm around my neck to pull me down. She connects our lips together, kissing me hastily. I was becoming more desperate with my touches, my large hands touching any part of my girls skin that's exposed making her whimper into my mouth. She tugs on my hair, titling her head to the side to deepen our kiss.

I push myself up slightly and start to lift her nightdress off as she raises her arms. I drop it on the floor and move down the bed, pressing kisses along her chest and stomach before I get to the place I want to be. I spread her legs, groaning at the sight of her wet cunt as I lean down to press kisses along the inside of her thighs.

"Thomas." She whispers, her voice shaky as she moves her hand to my hair. I grab her wrist and pin it down to the bed, shushing her, signalling for her to be quiet. I'm slow with my movements, wanting to take my time in worshipping my wife, reminding her that she is mine and only I get to have her like this.

I move my lips up to her clit, wrapping my lips around it as I suck it into my mouth. I wrap my legs around her thighs bringing her closer to me as I press my tongue flat against her clit. She gasps in pleasure as I slowly move up and down making her moan. I shift my eyes to look at her, watching as her eyes drift closed, her chest moving up and down as I continue to move my tongue.

"You like the way my tongue moves around your cunt, baby?" I ask but get no verbal response as she pushes her hips move into my face making me chuckle. My large palms run across her thighs, my fingers moving close to her entrance but not giving her what she wants. The noises from Auroras lips get more louder as I improve my movements, no longer calm and collected as I taste every inch of her soaking core, moaning in appreciation of how she tastes.

"You gonna cum for me?" I ask, slightly out of breath as I move my fingers to her clit, rubbing in soft circles, enough just to keep her going but not pushing her over the edge. "I'm-" she cuts herself off, her body jerking forward as I suck on her clit, relentless with my actions now. There is no better sight than watching my girl cum, breathless and shaking, because of me and what I'm doing to her. I would never get tired of seeing it and I would get on my knees everyday, whenever she wanted if she asked.

I slowly move away and back up her body, my lips on every bit of her skin, sucking and biting wherever I can. Her legs are still wide open, ready and waiting for me to slide inside of her and bring her to ecstasy. "You're mine, Aurora Shelby. You'll always be mine." I whisper before kissing her once more.

Sliding into her slowly, I grab her wrists and pin them to the bed above her. She moves her hips to meet mine, her legs wrapped around me as her moans are muffled by my lips on hers. I pick up my thrusts so they're relentless, my own orgasm starting to build up.

My fingers dig into her wrist as I trail my other hand down to her thigh, squeezing her soft skin. My movements get quicker as I push deeper inside of her making her moan loudly. I smirk as I look down at her, loving the sight of my wife underneath me. "Good girl." I mumble as I kiss her harder. "My beautiful girl." I groan.

I feel her clenching around me as her orgasm takes over, her back arching in pleasure. I breath heavily, burying my head in the crook of her neck, moaning as I my high starts to reach its peak. "Fuck." I groan into her neck, pressing a few kisses along her glistening skin. "You feel so good." I say as I slow my thrusts down, both of us breathing heavily.

"Three kids and you still want me." Aurora says as she looks up at me and I smile as I look down at her. "I'll always want you, Aurora Shelby. I promise." I tell her before I lean down to kiss her softly. "I love you, Tommy." She whispers against my lips. "I love you more, Aurora." I whisper back.