It's Over, Grace.

Tommys POV

"It doesn't have to be like this Kimber." I speak, my hands in my waistcoat pocket, staring down the men opposite us across the No Man's Land. "Too late for that. You bit off more than you can chew, you little toe rag. And now we're taking over this shithole." Kimber spits.

"Well...if we have to use guns. Let's use proper guns." I say cocking my head as Danny Whizzbang, Freddie and Scudboat all come out of the warehouse. Freddie has a machine gun, the other two with pistols. "Sergeant Thorne reporting for duty, sir." Freddie says marching to the front on my left.

"You were saying something about being outgunned?" I say and all the blinders raise their guns at Kimber's boys, who react quickly, pointing their guns back at us. We stare each other down before we hear the sound of heels and Ada and Aurora push their way through Kimber's men to the middle. "Move." Ada demands, pushing Karl in his buggy.

"Ror." I say warningly and she glares at me. "Oh shush Tommy. This wasn't my idea. She's a grown fucking woman." She growls. "What are you two doing?" Freddie asks them, as they stand in between the two gangs. "Aurora told me you call this No Man's Land." Ada says as she glances around.

"Rory." John warns, clenching his jaw at her. "Shut up and listen." Ada says. "Ada, have you lost your mind?" Freddie yells at his wife. "I said shut up." Ada repeats, her voice raising. "How lovely to see you again, Aurora." Kimber says to Aurora who glares at him. "You too, wannabe gangster." She replies sarcastically making his jaw clench.

"You sort out your little problem?" He asks and she chuckles. "I never had the clap. And neither did Grace. It was all a lie." She says making his face drop as she smirks. "Now, I suggest you little boys shut up and listen to what Ada has to say, unless you would like me to break your jaws." Aurora threatens.

"Thank you, Aurora. Now most of you were in France. So you all know what happens next. I've got siblings, a son and a husband here, but you've all got someone waiting for you." Ada speaks, turning to look at Freddie. "Now, I'm wearing black in preparation..." she says before Kimber cuts her off. "She's not." He says gesturing to Aurora, who takes the safety of her gun. "I believe she's still talking so be quiet." She warns.

"I want you to look at us!" Ada yells as our eyes dart between our girls and our enemies. A gunshot goes off in the air making us flinch, seeing Aurora holding her gun up. "She said look at us!" She repeats gaining their attention, all Kimber's mens guns aim at her. She looks at them unbothered as she puts her gun away.

"Rory. Ada. Move out of the fucking way." Arthur grunts. "Who'll be wearing black for the rest of you?" Ada asks. "Think about them, I want you to think about them right now." Ada states firmly. "Baby, come here." I say, looking at Aurora.

"We ain't fucking moving. So fight if you want to. But that baby ain't moving nowhere. Neither are we." Ada tells us, making Freddie look between his wife and son, worry portrayed on his face. "She's right you know. Why should all of you men die? It should just be them who caused it." Billy said reaching for his gun and aiming it at Aurora.

Before any of us can move, he shoots her, the bullet landing in her right shoulder. "Rory!" John and Arthur yell as Billy aims again but hits Danny this time. I pull my gun out to shoot Billy and aim at his head, shooting him point blank range. His eyes go still before his limp body drops to the ground.

"Rory, bloody hell, eh." Arthur says to her as I crouch next to her, cradling her body in my lap. "I'm alright, Tom. Help me up." She says and I help her stand up, but she wobbles and Isaiah, a close family friend and Peaky Blinder, moves to her other side helping me hold her up.

"Thanks, Ziah." She says, breathing heavily and he nods. "Rory, you good?" He asks her in concern. "Not my first time being shot." She tells him as he nods in understanding. "He's fucking dead. All of you go home. Go! Leave! Get the hell out of here!" I yell to Kimber's men, keeping my eyes on Aurora.