Alfie's In Birmingham.

Auroras POV

"Miss me?" A voice says making me look up from Tommys desk and I see the one and only, Alfie Solomon. "Alfie. What are you doing here?" I ask as I walk up to him. He wraps me in his arms, hugging me tightly as I hug him back. "Got a business meeting with the boss, eh." He tells me and I nod.

"How you been, darling, eh?" He asks, looking me up and down. "I've been okay. How you been?" I ask him. "Yeah, I'm good." He says and I smile softly. "Good morning, Mr Solomons." Tommy says walking in, and over to the drinks table as Alfie moves to look out of the window.

"Yeah, it is. Nice little place you guys got here, Thomas. What is it? A foreclosure of gambling debt from some poor young Lord, who you pumped full of opium in one of your casinos? Or is the just tittle tattle?" Alfie asks turning as he grins down at me. "Drink?" Tommy offers. "You're not allowed to be drinking, Thomas." I grumble, side eyeing him. "Don't touch it mate, listen to your wife, eh? Your housekeeper told me you're not allowed to be drinking." Alfie tells him.

"Eh?" Tommy questions, bringing the glass to his lips and taking a sip, ignoring me as I shake my head. "She said you are suffering from so many ancient injuries from your sporting life that your head is like some smashed case what has been stuck back together by a horse." Alfie says and Tommy only grunts, sitting down and pulls out a cigarette from his tin.

"Now. Word is in London that you can be found wandering around the streets of Birmingham, stark naked, throwing away money. You talk to dead people. Also that you believe you are powerful enough to summon up Jews of a very particular standing, up to the gentile wilderness wherein you live in order for them to do your fucking bidding mate." Alfie continues, sitting into Tommys desk, leaning towards him as he spoke. "And still, you came." Tommy replies, dragging from his cigarette.

"Yeah, well, you know I was passing, wasn't I? And who said I came for bloody you? That beautiful woman over there might have been what I desire." Alfie says and I snort at his comment, seeing Tommys jaw clench. "Do you know something Alfie, this morning I tried to read the paper and I realised that the only consequence of my terrible accent is that I now need glasses." Tommy says, glancing towards me as I raise my eyebrows.

"Right. Well, I know a man, who can make you a pair of these. He is a magician mate. He is a magician. So not only will you be able to read the newspaper, you will be able to see into the future. Now, I know this right, because he made me this pair here for me. So you don't have to worry about telling me what this is all about, because I have already seen it." Alfie says, waving his glasses around.

"Who's got a sense of humour now?" I say sarcastically as I pour myself a glass of whiskey. "You're fucking around with Russians, aren't you, you silly boy?" Alfie asks and I sigh downing the drink before I pour myself another one. "Here we fucking go." I mumble.

******

The office door opens, and Michael cautiously peaks in before walking in, Johnny dogs behind him who nods to Alfie then John who stares cautiously at Alfie. He looks at me and I give him a reassuring nod. Arthur starts to walk in but stops in the doorway when he sees Alfie and goes to walk back out again.

"Arthur!" Alfie yells, throwing his hands up into the air. Arthur inhales sharply before equalling out of the room making me chuckle softly at his reaction. "Arthur?" Alfie repeats, softer this time. "Arthur, come here." Tommy demands and Arthur slowly walk back in and closes the door behind him.

"Shalom! Arthur, shalom!" Alfie greets. "Alfie, pack it in." I warn him, giving him a stern look that he listens to. "Alfie." Arthur acknowledges calmly. "Come here. Come here. Let's sit down. I owe you a little something, don't I? I do. Come on. Sit down. Come on, sit down here." Alfie pries, making Arthur sit down in front of Tommys desk, Tommy himself sat on top of the desk.