The Inspector.

Tommy POV

I jump awake, breathing hard as sweat drips down me. Fucking war nightmare. I look to my side seeing Aurora still sleeping, laying on her front. The sheets pooled around her waist leaving her back bare to me as she rests her arms under her head.

I roll over putting my hand on the curve of her waist as I lean down pressing kisses all over her back. She hums waking up slowly as her eyes flutter open. "Morning baby." I whisper moving up to her neck. "Morning." She whispers as a small smile grows on her face.

She turns onto her back, bringing her arms up to my hair. I bring my lips to her jaw as she tilts her head giving me more access. I kiss my way to her lips, pecking them softly. Her hand comes to my cheek as her thumb rubs back and forth. She narrows her eyes before a smirk comes on her face.  "What?" I ask, wondering what she's thinking.

She brings her lips to my ear. "I wanna ride you, Tommy." She whispers making a shiver run down my spine from her words. I look back at her, the smirk still on her face. I give her one back as I grab her hips rolling over, pulling her on top. Her hands land on my chest as she chuckles. "Someone's eager." She teases. "For you, always." I tell her.

She lifts herself up and lines herself up with me before sinking down on me making us both groan. I grip her hips tightly, feeling how deep I am in her. "Move, Ror." I growl out. She slowly moves her hips back and forth, quiet moans slipping out her mouth. Every time she moves forward she clenches making me hiss.

I reach up one of my hands to the back of her neck, bringing her to me. Her lips meet mine hastily as she begins to move faster. She leans up slightly as her nails scratch my chest with every move. She starts clenching around me as I move my hands to her ass, gripping it tightly making her move more.

"I-I'm gonna cum." She whimpers. "Then cum." I groan out feeling my high coming. She moves frantically as she moans loud, clenching me tightly as she cums. I follow behind her, groaning. She collapses on top of me. "What a wake up call." She jokes. I chuckle kissing her forehead.

******

Auroras POV

I stand beside Polly in the local church. I don't believe in God at all, but I am a Gypsy so I'm here to keep Polly company. I stand by the altar with her, lighting candles for the men and boys who passed away tragically in the war in France. The boys have gone to the fair and I know one hundred percent that they are causing trouble.

The church doors creak open and a slight breeze flows through the building. I turn to look the same time as Polly does to see the inspector walking down the middle isle of the church. His footsteps echoing off of the church walls. "A gentlemen would take off his hat, and put out his pipe." Polly corrects him firmly.

We glare at the inspector as he puts out his pipe on a church bench. A clear sign of fucking ignorance. I know I don't believe in god but that's just disrespectful and rude, especially for an officer, to put his pipe out on a bench inside a beautiful and respectful building.

"I see you little boys only come near us when the men are away at the fair. Very manly of you. Waiting to harass the women." I bellow as Polly nods her head, agreeing with me although we both know they can't intimidate us. We're Peaky fucking Blinders, not a lot intimates us. "You mean your men? With their guns and their razors? Is it them your lighting candles for?" He asks us.

"No." I spat miserably as my body tenses the closer the inspector gets to me. "We're lighting candles for the boys from the Garrison who lost their lives in France." Polly informs him, raising her head high. I roll my eyes in annoyance as Polly points to a list on a table. "There's a list there." She says before we stand in uncomfortable silence before Polly speaks up again, anger filling her voice as she spits her words with venom lacing her tone. "Look." She growls and the inspector does as he's told, his eyes lowering to the list.