Aurora Shelby Insitute.

Auroras POV

Today the Aurora Shelby Institution reopens. The whole place had been renovated, decorated and furnished and was ready for the grand opening. With months of filling in my plans, I had perfected everything. This way the redemption of the Shelby's, those who see us as Birmingham scum with no respect for the people around us, could now have the opportunity to see us as upper class with upmost respect to people who could become good if they tried hard enough. Well, at least in the eyes of the public. I wanted to provide for mistreated children and give them the chance to turn the bad in their life into good.

The renovation had outcome to be a chapel, enough beds for two hundred children, kitchens, play areas, classrooms, and more - a change in Birmingham. I grin as I look at the boys all dressed up. The boys are dressed to impress and Tommy understands that the institution despite costing a fortune would be good for his reputation. He was definitely dressed to impress as was Charles, dressed in a little suit I had put him in this morning.

"Baby." Tommy calls as he comes to stand next to me, wrapping his arm around my waist. "It's you and me, eh? You and me did this. Fuck these people. It was you and bloody me, baby." He whispers grinning at me as I chuckle. "Yeah, it was us." I nod, agreeing. "Oh, aren't you guys cute?" An old woman cooes and I smile.

"Oh, thank you." I tell her but her smile doesn't drop. "You two suit each other." She says as Tommy smirks at her words. "I'm lucky to have her. She's beautiful, eh?" Tommy says looking at me with nothing but love in his eyes. "She is! An absolute darling!" Another woman joins in.

"Tom, we should do our rounds." I tell him and he nods, grinning. I walk around for a good hour as people greet me and tell me how lovely the place is and telling me congratulations. I just give them a polite smile and nod, not in the mood for conversations.

A hand grasps my own hand and I turn around seeing Tommy. "Ror, there's a woman over here who wants to talk to you." He tells me and I nod politely to the woman who were trying to talk to me. Tommy drags me behind him and pulls me out into the hall and into an office with our name on it. I lean back against a wall, letting out a puff of air as I laugh at Tommys antics.

Tommys POV

"There's too many bloody fakes here." I whisper to Aurora, shaking my head. "It's all, please! Thank you so much! Oh, I'm not with him for his money! No, he's not holding me back! Yes, I do love him. It's just...uhhh!" She grumbles in annoyance. My laugh echos around the room as I look at a picture I hung up of Aurora.

"You look so beautiful." I tell her and she turns to me, grinning cheekily as I smile back at her. "What you smiling at, beautiful?" I question her. "The photographer was so jealous that it was for you. She tried so hard to get me to discus our sex life." She tells me. "Didn't work though. She could never be you. No one ever could." I tell her.

Her smile grows across her face as she wraps her arms around my waist and I wrap my arm around her shoulders. "I love you, Thomas Shelby." She whispers, looking up at me. "I love you, Aurora Shelby. I always will." I tell her, leaning down to kiss her. She kisses me back softly as my hand comes up to her jaw and I walk her backwards to the desk and lift her on top of it.

My lips move faster against her own as she grips my jacket tightly. She moans lowly in the back of her throat as my tongue meets hers. I push closer to her, so close I can feel her warmth. Her lips tilt up as I pull back a touch. "We should get back before everyone comes looking for us." She whispers and I nod, looking at her lips. "Yeah, I don't care." I say before kissing her again.

I grip her thighs and raising them around my waist, bunching her jacket dress up to her hips. "Tommy, someone will hear us us." She whispers and I smirk. "And I don't care. I'm fucking my girl and no one's stopping me." I growl, moving my lips to her neck as I undo my trousers, pulling my cock out.