Accusations.

Auroras POV

Arthur sets about pouring everyone a glass of whiskey when the door swings open and Tommy walks in. "They've got him." He declares to us as he walks over to where I'm sitting and places his hands on the back of my chair. Everyone glances at him before we all share a look of worry. I feel my heart break even more at the thought of my little boy not being safe.

Tommy let's out a huff, before he turns to Arthur. "Where's Linda?" He asks him. "With Esme." Arthur replies, sipping his whiskey slowly. "Esme's waters broke. Running around broke them. The Lees are with her." John grumbles, his hand holding mine, rubbing his thumb back and forth.

Tommys hand comes to my shoulder, gripping it as he scans the room. "Where's Finn?" He asks no one in particular. "Out with his friends. No one can get a hold of him." I tell him, the tension thickening in the room. "I need to know who spoke. Our enemies know everything. Everything. I need to know who spoke about business outside of the family. I need to know who spoke, and who they spoke to. Now." Tommy demands, getting to the point. "Tommy!" Arthur begins only to be cut off again.

"Your wife, Arthur?" Tommy inquires as I frown. "I'm going to tell myself that you're not thinking straight. Your minds not clear." Arthur hisses, pissed at what Tommy is getting at. "Or Esme? Getting cash for cocaine, eh John? Or maybe it's you getting the snow?" Tommy accuses. "Tommy, stop! You're barking up the wrong tree." I say firmly. "Fuck you." John growls, his hand tightening on my hand.

"All the sudden, back in the family. Ada, eh? That's a surprise. Out of the blue. On whose orders?" Tommy continues as I shake my head. "Tommy, enough!" I exclaim but it goes in one ear and out of the other making me sigh harshly. "Tommy, this isn't helping find him." Polly tries this time, clearly not happy like I am that he's accusing us.

"And you and your painter." Tommy rounds to his aunt, glaring down at her. "You said he knows you, things developed. You talked. If anyone has talked about the tunnel to anyone else, I need to know and I need to know this second." Tommy demands. "What about your day drinkers?" Arthur spat. "Drunk in a pub? They're not the only one that drinks but I'd never, ever betray you." Arthur continues. "I trust those men with my life!" Tommy argues. "More than you trust us?" Arthur presses, looking hurt. "Yeah." Tommy replies, not missing a beat. "As of an hour ago, yes." He adds as I shake my head.

This is not what we need right now.

"Where's Michael in this fucking line up, anyway?" John asks. "You leave Michael out of this." Polly snaps at him. "Oh, yeah?" John presses. "No, he should be here." Arthur declares, agreeing with John. "I don't even fucking know him. How long have you known him? Three fucking years!" John spat. "No, he's not going to be your whip boy." Polly demands, glaring at Arthur and John. "I don't even know the fucking boy." John repeats. "I never told Michael about the Lilies of the Valley. The only people I told about the Fabergé eggs are in this room. Well, except Polly." Tommy says.

"Oh for fucks sake!" She exclaims, throwing her hands up. "Enough!" I yell, slamming my hands on the table as I stand up. Everyone turns to look at me as I shake my head before I speak. "While we're all stood here, pointing the finger about who told who shit, my fucking son is in the hands of a psycho  and nasty priest who is doing god only knows what to him! He will be dead soon if we don't fucking act together. Get over your fucking selves! And for fucks sake, Tommy, stop blaming everyone. They haven't done anything. We will find out who talked later but blaming our family isn't doing anything but creating more fucking problems. They're on our side Tom, they're trying to bloody help!"

The room falls into silence as I rub my head feeling it throb, tears dripping down my cheeks as Tommy glances at me. "Tommy, I want you to know that I came here for love, and for common sense." Ada says calmly, before she leaves, walking out of the door. "Tommy, Esme's got no need for extra money. If she needs snow, she gets it from the Lees." John tells him, pecking my cheek before he goes to leave. "You bring my wife into this. Means we'll speak when business is done." Arthur says firmly.

"John, Arthur." Tommy calls making them stop and turn to him. "I need three sticks of BSA dynamite. Three hundred yards of cable and six detonators by midday, tomorrow. This is encoded. I need you to scatter it. We're blowing up a train, and people are going to die." Tommy demands, handing them a file. "Thomas Michael Shelby, what the fuck are you planning?" Polly hisses.

Having enough, I push past Arthur and John and walk outside into the fresh air. I lean back against the wall, feeling the cold air hit my face. I reach into my pocket and pull out a cigarette, lighting it and puffing out smoke. "Come on." Tommy says to me as he steps outside. "Where are we going?" I ask him, stubbing out my cigarette. "London. We need to talk to fucking Alfie Solomon." He growls as he climbs into his car and I frown, following him.

What's Alfie got to do with this?