Tommys Office.

Auroras POV

I walk into the betting shop, taking my cap off and placing it inside my pocket. I see Ada and Polly talking making me sigh. I am not in the mood to deal with Ada today. I'm only here for Tommy but I didn't know she'd be here.

They both look up as I walk into the kitchen and Ada gets up and walks over to me, an apologetic look on her face. "Aurora, I'm so sorry-" she starts to say to me but I shake my head, stepping back from her. "I don't want to hear it Ada. It's not the first time you've something like this and it won't be the last." I say seriously as I move around her and take a seat at the table.

"Do you want a cuppa, Rory?" Polly asks as she smokes. "Please Pol." I say, nodding. Ada sighs as she sits back down and Polly hands me a cup of tea, which I put two spoonfuls of sugar in and stir. "We're just talking about Ada being pregnant." Polly informs and I nod uninterested. "Okay. I'm just waiting for Tommy so, uh, talk away." I tell them.

"Tommys ordered me to leave the city and abort my baby. Freddie will get arrested if he steps foot into Small Heath again." Ada says sadly and I sigh, already knowing this. "I've tried to reason with him Ada, tried to explain that if it was his child but he's not listening." Polly says.

"Ror." I hear my name and I smile as I get up, walking into the betting station towards Tommy. He smirks at me as he leads me into his office, locking the door behind us. "What was that about?" He asks, nodding his head back towards Polly and Ada. "The whole pregnant situation." I say as I take of my jacket and sit on the edge of the desk and he sighs.

Tommys POV

I look her up and down as she sits on the edge of my desk. "You look good like that." I tell her huskily as I smirk. "Do I now?" She says smirking back, shifting a little making her dress rise up showing her delicious thighs. I walk over to her, grabbing her legs and wrap them around me.

"So fucking sexy." I groan making her smirk grow. She grabs one of my hands and trails it under her dress to her panties which are wet. "Do what you want to me, Tommy." She whispers against my lips. "With pleasure." I growl as I throw my cap onto the desk and shrug my jacket off, letting it drop to the floor.

I lower to my knees, pushing her dress up to her hips where I see her black laced panties. My dick strains against my trousers as I see how wet she is. I trail my hands up her thighs as she holds eye contact with me and I grab the edge of her panties and pull them down her legs.

I put them in my pocket before I spread her legs, my mouth watering at the sight of her wet cunt. I waste no time in leaning in and sucking her swollen clit into my mouth making her moan. I swirl my tongue around, loving how fucking amazing she tastes.

"Tommy." She moans making me smirk around her. Her hand comes to my hair, pushing my head deeper in between her thighs. I grip her thighs in my hands, tight enough to leave bruises on her soft skin. Soft moans leave her lips as they part in pleasure. She starts to rock her hips against my face, her wetness spreading around my mouth. I look up at her, seeing how much I'm making her feel good. I love being inbetween her thighs. I always have, ever since I first got between them.

Keeping my lust-glazed eyes locked onto hers, I drop my spit onto her clit and rub my thumb across her little bundle of nerves as her eyes widen but fill with desire after. My cock grows harder at the sound of her soft, breathy moan. "Fuck." I groan lowly and like a staved animal, I bury my face back between her thighs and bring her to heaven with my tongue. Her sweet moans make my dick so goddamn hard, I'm afraid I'm gonna burst before I'm buried deep inside her cunt.

"You're gonna make me cum." She whimpers as I suck her clit more harshly, using my teeth to gently scrape against her flesh. Her thighs starts to shake as her clit pulses against my tongue. "Cum for me, Ror." I tell her, swirling my tongue around feeling her cum feel my mouth. "Tommy, fuck." She moans harshly as she finishes cumming.

She pants as I lick her clean before I stand up, standing between her parted legs. I take her face in my hands, bringing my lips to hers hastily. Her hands move to my trousers that she undoes hastily, pushing them down my legs slightly.

She grabs my dick, pulling it out making me groan. She grips it tightly, running her hand up and down as I grow harder. "You keep doing that and I'm gonna cum." I whisper against her lips making her smirk as she looks at me. "What, you'd rather cum inside of me?" She says making me smirk.

I push her hands away, grabbing my cock as I run it up and down her cunt. She moans lowly as I push inside of her, clenching around me. I groan as I grab her thighs and wrap them around my hips, making me move deeper inside of her. She wraps her arms around the back of my neck as I start thrusting my hips forward. She moans lowly as I bury my face in her neck, kissing it softly. She tilts her head to give me more access which I happily accept.

I fuck her hard and fast on my desk, knowing she's not the type of girl to want it soft. Definitely my girl for sure. She's always liked it rough. "Tommy." She moans as I bring my forehead to hers. Her eyes open, looking into mine as she holds my stare. "Am I making you feel good? Am I the one fucking you this hard?" I ask her possessively as I move one of my hands up to grip her neck.

Her eyes flare in lust as she stares at me. "Y-yeah." She whispers making me smirk. This is the only time she'll allow herself to be vulnerable, when I'm fucking her. "You gonna cum for me, beautiful?" I ask and she nods. "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. Tommy, make me cum." She moans.

"I'll make you cum." I growl as I thrust my hips harder, one of her hands falling onto the desk to grip on. The desk rocks the harder I fuck her. I feel her clenching around making me groan at how tight she feels. Her thighs start to shake, tightening around me.

I bring her lips to mine, kissing her harshly. Our tongues and teeth clashing against each other but neither of us care. I feel myself starting to cum as her cum leaks onto the desk, her warmth filling around me. I cum just after her, groaning into her mouth as I ride out both of our highs.

"Fuck." We both groan making us chuckle. "You good?" I ask her and she nods, panting as she looks at me. "Yeah, you good, Mr Shelby?" She asks cheekily as I smirk. "I'm good. Definitely." I say as I look her up and down, my smirk growing when I see our cum mixed together. "That is a sight I don't get bored off." I say smirking and she chuckles.