Auroras Birthday.

Tommy's POV

"Up to your knees in Fenian blood, surrender or you die. We are the Brighton Derry Billy Boys." Jimmy McCavern sings as he rides a boat up the cut, firing three shots into the air before pointing his gun in the direction of me and Aurora. He puts the gun away, reaching for a white flag, and stepping of the boat onto the side.

"You know, its a pity. Was looking forward to killing you." Jimmy says, his Scottish accent thick as he looks at me. "You're at the back of a long queue." Aurora says, causing Jimmy to look down at her. "My white flag is a flag of truce. Yours is more a flag of surrender." He says.

"Whatever you say, Mr McCavern, the colour is the same, the outcome is the same. I believe we have friends in common. We should postpone our war." I respond. "Your brother left me a hand grenade." Jimmy says. "He sends his apologies. You left me land mines." I shrug. "For which I too apologise." Jimmy nods. "Then peace it is." I state, ignoring the look Aurora is giving me for not telling her about the land mines.

"Your message said you wanted to deal our truce with some business." Jimmy says. "Since we've men of similar interests and distribution networks, I thought we might use our temporary settlement for our mutual benefit." I reply. "You stand in a yard full of scrap metal and stolen goods, and you talk like a politician." Jimmy comments.

"Nothing here is stolen, Mr McCavern. My uncle Charlie simply finds things before they're lost." Aurora says. "The nature of my deal is explained in my proposal. I've booked you a suite in the Midland Hotel. If you need anything in this city, you mention either of our names." I tell him. "So you want to impress me, Mr Shelby?" Jimmy asks.

"Isaiah!" I call out and he steps out from where he'd been stood on the opposite side of the canal, between some trees, with a rifle in his hand. "Also in the envelope is a cheque for five hundred pounds. For your wife. She can use it to buy a black dress, rent a black horse with black feathers, to pull a black carriage with your body in it, should you break the terms of the white flag." Aurora explains, a slight smirk on her face.

"Enjoy the city. I'm sure you'll be well liked." She adds sarcastically, before I put my arm around her waist and steer her away. "What fucking land mines, Tommy?" She asks me when we're well away from him.

******

Two days later.

"Tommy, you ready? Everyone's arriving!" Aurora calls out to me. "Yeah, the kids are at uncle Charlie's. So hopefully they'll be fine." I say walking out of the en-suite. "Well, look at you all dressed up. I'll be the luckiest girl at the party." She smirks at me in the mirror as I freeze looking at her. "You look beautiful, Mrs Shelby. Makes me want to fuck you right where you stand." I say, standing behind her as she finishes applying her red lipstick.

"We'll be late. To my own birthday party, no doubt." She says but does nothing to stop me as I smirk, raising her dress up, seeing her little lace panties. "So? It's my right to fuck my wife when and where I want. And I want to fuck you here." I say as I begin to slowly rub her clit through her panties.

"Tommy." She moans. I undo my trousers with one hand, pulling my cock out before I brush her panties aside and line up with her, pushing in. We both groan lowly as I grip her waist tightly in my hands, starting to thrust my hips. She grips onto the dressing table in front of her, her mouth parted in pleasure.

"Fuck, you feel good." I growl picking up my thrusts, feeling how deep I go inside of her. I raise my eyes to the mirror, watching as I fuck her making me smirk. "Tommy." She moans and I move my hand up to her throat, gripping it in my hand, bringing her back to me. "You look beautiful like this. Face full of pleasure because of how I'm fucking you." I lowly say in her ear.