In Labour.

Auroras POV

Four months later.

"You okay?" Finn asks me as I start breathing heavily, feeling a warm liquid drip down my legs and I hold my stomach. "My waters have just broke." I tell him and his eyes widen. "What?!" He exclaims. "Ro, they're all up in the woods." He says. "I fucking know that. I didn't chose for him to come now, did I?" I say sarcastically.

"Okay, what do I?" He asks panicking. "Call Polly. Then tell a Blinder to go find them and to get their asses back down here." I groan feeling a contraction. "Okay, but first, let's get you comfy." He says softly and he helps me to the living room, helping me sit down.

"Finn." I call and he looks up at me. "When you've done all of that, will you stay with me?" I ask scared and he nods. "Of course I will, Ro. I'll right back okay?" He says and I nod, before he walks out of the room.

******

Tommys POV

"Tommy!" Johnny calls as he runs to where we're sitting around a fire. "What? What's wrong?" I ask he stops, breathing heavily. "Rory...in labour...now." He tells me, panting and my eyes widen. "She's in labour? Now?!" I yell as Arthur, Isaiah and Charlie stand up. "Yeah, Finn told a Blinder to come find you." Johnny says.

"Alright, boys. We're going back. My girl's in labour." I say happily as we grab our guns, securing them to our horses before we climb on. "Alright boys, let's go!" I yell, leading the way as I try not to panic.

******

Aurora's POV

"Where is she?" I hear Polly's voice through the closed doors. "Through there." Finn tells her as she walks through with him. "Oh sweetheart. Okay, let's get you changed and comfy so we can have a look at this baby." She says softly.

"Finn, go upstairs and grab her one of her silk nighties and some towels and a blanket, please. Now." Polly tells Finn firmly who nods and rushes upstairs. "Pol, I can't do this again." I tell her, feeling panic building up. "Yes, you can. You, Aurora Steele, are one of the strongest women I know and you are going to do perfect." She tells me.

"What if I can't keep him safe like I didn't with Charlie?" I whisper sadly and she frowns at me. "Rory, you are an amazing mum. You're gonna protect them and love them. Make sure they have food in their little bellies and make sure their safe and happy. They're gonna love you more than anything just like you do them." She tells me just as Finn comes back down the stairs with towels and my nightgown.

"Thank you. Now, go wait for the boys to be back and keep Charlie occupied." Polly tells him and he gives me a soft smile before walking into the kitchen. "Come on. Let's get you changed." Polly helps me get dressed, leaving my underwear off before she helps me settle onto the sofa. I get into a comfy position before she checks me.

"I say he'll be here soon. Very soon and you're gonna be a mum." She says before I feel tears slipping down my cheeks. "Why're you crying?" She asks me, sitting on edge and taking my hand in hers. "Hormones." I say and she chuckles.

******

Tommys POV

Me, Arthur, Isaiah and Charlie rush into my house, seeing Finn in the kitchen sitting next to Charlie. "Finn. Where is she? Is she okay?" I ask him, pecking Charlie's head. "I don't know. I've been sitting here for two hours." He tells me and I sigh. "Is Polly with her?" Arthur asks, sitting down. "Yeah. She kicked me out." Finn says and we chuckle.