You're Never Leaving Me.

Tommys POV
(Age: 17, Aurora: 15)

"Can you say that word?" Aurora asks Finn as they sit at the table. She's been teaching him to read these last couple of weeks and it makes me think of what she would be like if we had children. "P-photog-graph." Finn says and Aurora grins at him. "Good boy. Okay, what about that word?"

"Rory, you coming to the fight tonight?" John asks as he and Arthur sit down at the table. "Can't, sorry. Got to help dad with a business deal." She says and John nods in understanding. "You ain't had any fights lately." Arthur points out. "Not in the mood." She shrugs.

"How's things between you and Stella?" Arthur asks, sipping his tea. "Worse. She now thinks I'm a whore for you Shelby's." Aurora rolls her eyes. "She does know you're still a virgin, right?" John points out and she nods. "Yep. But because I don't wear the same dresses or skirts as every other girl round here, I'm a harlet." She scoffs.

"I like your dresses!" Finn exclaims and we chuckle. "Thank you, little man." Aurora smiles softly at him. "Why is your dad still with her?" John questions. "Been wondering that myself, John." Aurora shrugs. "Does he love her?" He asks. "God no, he only married her because of Jake." She tells him.

In all the years we've known Aurora, Stella has gotten harsher on her. Aurora's pretty much always around ours with Jake, much to Ada's dismay. Her and Aurora don't get on because Ada thinks Aurora doesn't act like a proper girl and she gets jealous because every guy always stares at my girl. Not that they stand a chance because she's mine, and they know it.

******

I walk into my room, seeing Aurora sitting by my window, smoking. "Don't let Pol catch you." I tell her and she rolls her eyes. "I need it. Had a stressful day." She says and I walk over to her. "Why, what happened?" I ask taking the cigarette she holds out to me.

"Because Stella fucking followed us to the meeting and ruined it." She growls. "Why she'd do that?" I ask. "No clue. It's like she's trying to ruin my dads reputation. Someone saw her with another man the other night and no guesses to what she was doing." She rolls her eyes.

"I hate that. Why be with someone if you're gonna cheat on them?" She says as I sit down in my bed, nodding my head for her to sit next to me. "No clue, baby." I sigh, stubbing the cigarette out. "You won't to that, right? To me, I mean." She asks and I scoff. "Hell no. I'm only yours, Ror." I tell her. "You promise?" She asks lowly. "I promise." I tell her firmly.

I grab her hips and pull her onto my lap. "Need me to show you?" I ask. "Tom, we haven't-" she starts. "I know, but do you want to?" I ask her and she nods. "I really want to. Been wanting to for ages." She tells me. "If you don't like anything, you tell me, okay?" I say firmly and she nods. "Words, Aurora." I say sternly. "Yes." She says.

I lower my lips to hers and her hands move to my hair as she grips it as I move my hands to her back, pulling her against me. I break my lips from hers and trail my lips down her jaw to her neck making her sigh in content. I kiss just under her ear making her moan softly and I grin, sucking her skin harder.

She cups my cheeks, bringing my lips back to hers, kissing me hard. I move my hands to her thighs, and spin is around so she's laying down on the bed and she smiles softly, looking up at me. "You sure this is okay?" I ask her and she nods. "More than okay." She whispers and I smirk, leaning down to kiss her.

I move my hands under her silk slip, rising it up as her hands lift above her head for me to take it off. I drop it on the floor and groan at the sight of her black lace bra and matching black panties. "Like what you see?" She smirks and I nod. "More than like, beautiful." I say leaning down to kiss around her chest.

She moans as her hands come to my shirt and I help her pull it off. I throw it on the floor, leaning down to kiss her as her hands run up and down my chest and abs making me groan. I move my lips back to her neck as her hands move to undo my trousers.

I move down the bed, lowering to my knees and groan when I see how small her panties are. "You tryna kill me, sweetheart?" I say as I move my hands to her thong and slowly pull it down her legs. I place my hands on her knees and spread her legs, groaning at how wet she is. I get down on my knees and she leans up in her elbows looking down at me. "Tommy, what you doing?" She asks. "What do you think I'm doing?" I ask as start to kiss her thighs.

"T-Tommy, wait..." she stammers and I raise my eyebrow at her. "Want me to stop?" I ask and she shakes her head and I grin. "Good." I say as I lower my lips to her clit and start sucking it into my mouth. She moans as her hips lift of the bed and I grip them, pulling her closer to the edge. Her hands come to my hair, gripping it tightly as I continue to suck her clit. She moans as I wrap my arms around her thighs, rubbing my thumb back and forth.

Her back arches and I smirk as her thighs start to shake. "You gonna cum for me, beautiful?" I whisper against her and she moans. "Yes." And grips my hair tighter as I feel her cum coat my tongue, her back arching.

I lick her clean before standing up and climbing back on top of her. "Feel good?" I whisper against her lips and she nods. "Too good." She replies, booting my ego, and her hands push my trousers and boxers down as I move my hands under her back and I undo her bra. I throw it across the room and groan when I see her breasts. I lower my head down and take one of nipples into my mouth making her moan.

"You still want to do this?" I ask her and she nods. "More than anything." She whispers and I smile, leaning down to kiss her. "Wrap your legs around me." I whisper and she does. I groan when I feel her bare against me and she chuckles. "Seems I'm not the only one who really wants to do this." She teases and I smirk. "Oh, you don't know how long I've been wanting to do this, sweetheart." I say as I line myself up with her and push in.

She moans, clenching around me making me hiss in pleasure. She slowly relaxes and I start moving. Her hands grip my biceps as I thrust forward and her head throws back. I lean down, pressing my lips to her neck making her moan. "You okay?" I ask and she moans in response making me chuckle darkly.

"Harder." She whimpers and I pull back to look at her as she looks up at me. "Oh, you are made for me." I tell her as I comply and thrust my hips harder, making her nails dig into me. "Oh my..." she doesn't finish her sentence as her legs wrap tighter around me.

"You feel so good." I groan as I lean down and kiss her. She moans into my mouth as she starts to cum. She clenches around me tightly making me hiss. "You cumming for me, beautiful?" I whisper against her lips and she nods. "Good. Cum for me."

She moans as her hands move to the back of my neck, digging her nails in as she cums around me. "Tommy..." she moans and I groan as I cum, filling her walls. Her thighs shake around me, as I hold her hips tightly.

"Oh shit." I groan as I slow my thrusts down before stopping slowly. Her hands relax on the back of my neck and I look down at her and grin. "What?" She asks. "You're never leaving me, Aurora Steele." I tell her and she smiles. "I promise, Thomas Shelby." She replies making me smile as I lean down to kiss her slowly. "I love you." I whisper and she smiles. "I love you." She whispers back.