The Coin Toss Is Sacred.

Auroras POV

I had taken my time arriving at uncle Charlie's yard. My heart lay in my stomach as I walk through the streets of Small Heath, every corner and crack of Birmingham having a memory of me and John, dating back to times when we were kids. I know Tommys been following behind me, all the way.

Arriving at the gates, I sigh staring into the yard. I haven't turned to look at him but his lingering presence is enough to make my anger boil. "You don't have to be such a creep, Thomas." I spat, turning to looking at him. Tommy shrugs, tossing his cigarette on the ground. "Didn't want to upset anyone else, love." He mutters nearing closer to me. I sigh shaking my head as I stare at him. "How could you do that?" I question. "I did what I had to do, Ror." He grumbles. "No Tommy, you can't just do stuff like that." I demanded, staring at him in disbelief.

"Do what Aurora, eh? I lost my fucking brother! I lost my brother and I lost you and I lost all my fucking family. I know I threw them in fucking prison and I threw away the fucking keys but I had too. I fucking had too." Tommy roars. "I got them out and I don't blame you for hating me but you can't keep fucking doing this to me. I love you and I know you love me, eh? You can't keep fucking leaving. Not when I need you and you need me."

A silence falls between us as tears began to fall down my cheeks. "I left you, Tommy, because you hurt me. More than once. You lied me. And then you get Michael locked up for saving our son. But you can not turn, me being a bitch because my best friend died, into a pity party on why I fucking left you! I know he was your brother, but he was mine too. I don't know if you realise yet, but your family is also mine, blood or not."

Tommy sighs, rubbing his hand over his eyes. "I'm sorry, Ror." He says, wrapping me into a hug. "I hate how much it hurts to not want to hate you after everything you've done. I hate how much it hurts to love you right now." I murmur in defeat, slouching into his arms.

"I love you." His voice is low as he holds me tighter, practically holding me up in his arms. "I love you, Ror. I won't let you leave my side. Nothing's going to happen. I'm here now." He says but I don't respond. I don't know how to respond.

******

Tommys POV

Aberama and his men, including his son walk towards us in Charlie's yard. I see him looking around with a grin on his face as Aurora walk up to us with a glass of whiskey on her hand. "Rory." Arthur scolds as she stops next to me. "What?" She asks him. "Where's your jacket?" He asks her as she's only in her silk dress. "I got hot." She shrugs before she sees Aberama and her face drops.

"I just took a look around. I like this place. Fire for melting silver, canal to get it away." Aberama says as I glare at the man. "How much?" He asks me. "Nothing you see here is for sale, Mr Gold." I reply. "Oh, everything's for sale, everything." Aberama grins wildly, tossing his drink into the blazed fire.

"You tell Mr Strong, I'm going to buy his yard." Aberama demands as Aurora clutches her glass tightly. "This yard has been in his family since they settled. His niece grew up here." I tell him, nodding my head at Aurora. "Well, I'm going to make it apart of our deal and the girl, for my son." He says and Aurora scoffs, glaring at him. Bonnie smiles, winking at Aurora as I glare. Arthur caught his look, the flask in his hand beginning to dent with the grip he held against it as he glares. "Charlie! Charlie, come here." I call.

"I'm going to spin a yard for your yard Charlie and my Ror." I say. "You're gonna what?" Aurora spat, glancing at Charlie who had echoed her words the same time as her. "If it's heads, Aberama here takes all of this with my blessing." I drawl, looking down at Aurora who clenches her jaw at me. "So much for me being your wife." She grumbles. "If it's tails, I fuck your daughter, Mr Gold." I say, hearing Aurora scoff in hurt. "You have three daughters I believe. Esmerelda is the oldest and also the prettiest, so I'll have her. So make her apart of the deal and spin against the yard."