Old-Fashioned, Backstreet, Razor Gang.

Auroras POV

"Mr Shelby has a meeting right now, Mrs Shelby. It is alright if you wait out here till he's finished?" Tommy new secretary, Olivia, tells me as I walk into Shelby company limited. "Yeah. Who's the meeting with, Olivia?" I ask her. "That information is disclosed, I'm sorry ma'am." She replies and I smirk.

"Good job." I tell her, nodding. "That was a test?" She asks me. "Yes. Unless Tommy tells you specifically that you can, you never ever tell anyone who's he's meeting with or why. Doesn't matter if it's family, you don't tell them unless you have permission." I reply and the receptionist nods.

"I'm sure Thomas couldn't have said it better himself. Ben Younger. The one Tommy was meeting with." A dark-skinned man says, offering me his hand which I stand up and shake. "Aurora, Tommys wife, am I right?" He guesses and I nod. "Right, well I'll see you again. He asked me to send you in." Ben tells me. "Thank you." I say, pushing open the office door, seeing Tommy looking out of his window.

"You alright?" I ask him. "Yeah." He nods. "I got the address." I tell him placing the file down in front of him. "The address?" Tommy asks, as I pull a map out with a house circled. "Yeah, the one in Margate." I tell him just as a loud bang sounds and the office window smashes and Tommy pulls me down to the ground, covering my body with his.

"The fuck was that?" I exclaim as Tommy starts to run out of the office, with his gun. I get up and follow after him, rushing down the stairs. I see a car on fire and three kids laying on the floor and I hurry over to one of them, a little girl. "You alright, sweetie? Let's get you inside, go with Miss Olivia. She'll get you a nice cup of cocoa." I say leading the young girl inside, as Tommy walks a young boys over, before going over to another young boy who wasn't moving.

"Tom, is he okay?" I ask but get no response. "Tommy, is he okay?!" I ask again and he looks up at me, shaking his head. "No." He whispers and my head drops.

******

Tommys POV

"Aurora. Weapons behind the bar." Polly commands as she walks into the pub with Isaiah and Finn. "What?" Aurora asks confused. "You heard me. Guns, knives, behind the bar." Polly says again. "What the fuck? Is everyone else doing this?" Aurora questions, looking around the room, noticing Arthur still has his gun.

"I don't think anyone else would pull a gun or knife out during this conversation." Polly replies and Aurora glares at her. "You know, I don't need a weapon to kill anyone right?" She asks and me, Arthur, Isaiah and Aberama all smirk. Aurora shakes her head in disbelief, grabbing both guns from her holster, her brass knuckle duster, three knives, and a switchblade, placing them them on the counter.

"And the ring." Polly says and Aurora sighs, taking her ring off. "Why have you got to take of your ring?" Johnny asks her and Aurora snacks it against the counter, making a tiny blade pop out. "Why do you carry so much?" Johnny asks. "Because I can." Aurora shrugs. "There." She then says, looking at Polly who hums in approval making Aurora roll her eyes.

"Right, first of all, welcome to Mr Aberama Gold. He and Polly are to be married in three weeks. From now on, Aberama will be welcome at our meetings." I gesture to the man as Aurora sits down in front of me.

"First item of business: a bereavement. Colonel Ben Younger, who may perhaps have become a member of this family, was taken from us four days ago by dark forces. We've made some investigations and we think we know who planted the bomb. At the meantime, our thoughts are with Ada and the baby inside her, who may one day sit at these meetings. But hopefully under happier circumstances." I say. "Let's drinks to happier circumstances." Polly raises her glass. "To Ada."