Will You Ever Leave Me, Ro-Ro?

Auroras POV

Two weeks have gone past since Polly has last talked Tommy. He's been trying to talk to her but she won't have it, she genuinely believes he got Freddie arrested. See, Polly's a very stubborn girl and once she looses trust in someone, it takes a lot to gain it back. It's no doubt he's changed since he came back from the war, from France, but I don't think Polly knows how much he's changed.

I walk down the street, seeing men and woman cower away in fear, staring at my Peaky Blinder cap. Some other men are staring at me in lust, and some woman are glaring at me, whispering as I walk past. I know the woman are glaring just because I'm Thomas Shelby's girl. I don't bother caring about the looks and the snide comments I get because at the end of the day, I'm a Peaky fucking Blinder.

I finally get back to Polly's house and walk in, my eyebrows furrowing as I see her door is half open making me confused and worried. "Hey Pol. You know your front door-" I start to say, walking into the kitchen but I stop and see someone who definitely doesn't belong here.

Arthur Shelby Senior, a man I never thought I would see again or a man I never wanted to see again, sitting at the head of the table like he owns the place. "What the fuck is he doing here?" I spat, directing my question towards Polly who looks at me saying 'I'm angry too'. "Nice to see you too, Aurora. I see that attitude of yours hasn't changed one bit." He says, smiling at me as I glare at him.

"Seriously, why are you here? Haven't you caused this family enough problems?...actually, don't say anything. We all know the answer to that." I say, rolling my eyes, feeling anger build up in me at the sight of this man. Finn, who is standing in between me and John, wraps his small arms around my waist, cuddling into my side. I wrap my arm around him, rubbing my hand up and down his back as I glare at the man.

He is definitely here for money or whores, or money for his whores. It's his go-to-thing nowadays and it's always our Arthur he seems to drag in. I was there the day he left the boys and Ada and I will forever hate the man. Not only for that reason but because he's an absolute dick. Oh, and the fact he used to always try it on with me any chance he could get. Not minding the fact that I was the same age as John.

I hear the front door open again and me and Polly share a look knowing it's Tommy, which isn't the best thing, right now. He walks into the kitchen looks around at all of us, his eyes stop on me and I see them light up before they flicker to his dad and they dimmer again. "How are ya, son?" Arthur Senior taunts Tommy, like the bastard he is, a grin tilting at the edge of his lips.

"Get out." Tommy instructs, his voice stern as he glares at him. I glance down at Finn who smiles up at me, clearly not understanding the situation, making me realise just how innocent he actually is. I give him a small smile, brushing his hair away with my fingers. "Come on, son. I'm a changed man." Arthur senior says making me and Polly scoff as he holds his hand out to Tommy who shakes his head in anger.

"This family needed you here ten years ago and you walked out. Not now. Get out of this house." Tommy tells him firmly. "Tommy, he's changed." Our Arthur tells him, practically begging his brother. His eyes weak as he stares between Tommy and his dad. Tommy shakes his head furiously, pointing at Arthur angrily. "Shut up." He growls.

"It's alright, son. Arthur Shelby never stays where he's not welcome." Arthur senior speaks. "Clearly you don't, otherwise you wouldn't have stepped foot into this house, surrounded by people who can't stand you." I say sarcastically as Polly smirks at me. "Always got something to say to me, don't ya?" Arthur Senior asks and I nod sarcastically.

"To you, yeah." I growl and he nods before turning away and looking Tommy up and down. "Quiet something you've become." He compliments as Tommy ignores him once again so Arthur goes to ruffle Finns hair but I grab his wrist. "Don't even think about it." I warn him, dropping his wrist.

"I've always loved that attitude of yours, Aurora. Exactly how I like my woman. Tough." He says, winking at me and John grabs my waist, stopping me from going for him. He leaves Polly's house, finally and Finn looks around, clearly contemplating if he should run after him but John puts his hand on Finns shoulder and stops him.

Arthur and Tom have a staring match so I grab Finns hand and walk out of the room and up to mine and Tommy's bedroom. He doesn't have to watch his older brothers arguing with each other over a man who's isn't worth anybody's time, including the whores he sleeps with. "Ro?" Finn calls me and I look down at the small boy. "Yes, sweetie?" I ask him as he cuddles up next to me on my bed.

"Is my dad a bad man?" He asks, looking up at me curiously and I sigh, not sure how I should really answer this. "Well, your father hasn't exactly been a nice man. He's done some really bad things and those things that he has done, not all of us can forgive." I try to explain.

"Does Arthur forgive him?" He asks. "I don't think it's about forgiveness with Arthur. I think he just wants his dad back." I tell him softly. "Tommy looked angry, like aunty Pol." He says and I nod. "Yeah, Tommy's angry because your father really hurt him. And you know Tommy doesn't forgive easily." I tell him and he nods.

"Is he leaving again?" He questions. "Probably." I tell him softly, brushing his hair away form his forehead. "Will you ever leave me?" He asks and I frown at him. "No way. You're stuck with me, little man." I tell him and he smiles. "I love you, Ro-Ro." He says cutely. "I love you, Finn." I tell him, pecking his hair.