London Gangster...Or Is He A Baker?

Tommys POV

"Arthur's asked me to check on the Garrison. Wants me to see the progress after the Big Bang. Join me?" I ask Aurora. "Yeah, sure. Got nothing better to do." She says grabbing her jacket, following me out of the house. I take her hand in mine, smoking a cigarette with the other.

"You know, for a big bad gangster, you sure loving showing me affection." Aurora teases and I smirk. "Because you're my girl. Just because I'm emotionless, doesn't mean I'm gonna stop showing you emotion." I tell her. "You better not or I'm leaving your ass." She says and I stop, pulling her against me. I lean my face close to hers as she bites her lip to stop herself from smiling.

"You're never leaving me. You understand? You're mine, Aurora. And I'll be damned if you ain't by my side every day, for the rest of my life." I say possessively. "Oh, I love when you get possessive over me." She whispers against my lips. "I'm a possessive man, Aurora. I'm possessive over things that belong to me and you, baby, belong to me." I tell her before kissing her firmly.

She smiles, wiping her lipstick of my lips before we start to walk to my car. I open the front door and suddenly, a man jumps out, a gun raised to my head. "Ror, run!" I demand but she freezes. "Aurora, get out of here now!" This time she's moves, but it's too late. She spins on her heels, coming face to face with another man who grips her arm, stopping her from moving.

"Oh no, you don't, sweetheart." He says, aiming a gun at her head. I try to fight off my attackers, trying to get to Aurora but it's no use as they're stronger and we're out numbered. "Get off me!" Aurora yells, struggling against the man. "Tommy!" She screams as I get pushed to the ground and they start kicking me from all angles. "Tommy!"

"Shut it or you will get the same!" The man holding her threatens. "Tommy!" She screams again. "That's it, you asked for it." The man growls, throwing her to the ground. I feel like we're beaten for hours but I know it's just a few minutes. "See how much I know about you, Tommy Shelby?" A man says and I look up through my swollen eye.

"Sabini." I groan. "I even know what's in your fucking mouths. Look at me, you take up with Jews. Yeah. You think that's what London's all about? You can just come down and pick a side. You fucking clown. Now your life is over. And your sweet girlfriend is getting caught up in your shit too." He says, smiling over at a nearly unconscious Aurora. "My face is the last thing you will ever see on earth. Your mistake. You remember that when you're in hell." He spat.

"Fuck you." Aurora spat through a mouthful of blood. Sabini walks over to her with a smug look on his face. "I'm surprised you're alive, little one. Still breathing. Ya know, I heard a lot about you Shelby women but especially you, Aurora...mmm, such a pretty name." He grabs her chin as I groan, trying to reach for her.

"Used to be such a pretty face. I heard you can put up quite a good fight but well..." he trails off, taking a step back to look at me as I wheeze, choking on my own blood. "Boys, finish them." He demands and guns get raised towards us but shots ring out and Sabini and his men scatter.

"Well, I guess we should see if the bastards are still alive." I hear Campbell say as I get lifted up and put into a car. "A-Aurora." I choke, feeling the car take off.

******

Auroras POV

Four days later.

"Ahh, Miss Steele, lovely to see you again." A familiar Irish voice says as I step out of my hospital room, ready to go to Tommys room. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I ask, turning towards inspector Campbell, my hand clutching my pocket knife in my jacket pocket. "You should be thanking me. Your dear lover and you might not have made it here, had it not been for my sheer generosity. Nice shiner." He smirks, nodding towards the black bruise under my eye.