Bonus Chapter. Cabin.

Tommys POV

"Tommy, where are we going?" Aurora asks for the hundredth time. I told her to pack some clothes this morning but didn't tell her where I'm taking her. With three young boys in the house, we need a break, just us two.

"You'll see when we get there." I tell her again and she groans in frustration making me smirk. For the last four months, I've had a cabin built, not too far away from home, perfect for us two. "If your taking me hunting for deer, then you can forget it." She grumbles and I laugh, pulling her into me, wrapping my arm around her waist. "I'm not taking you hunting, I'm takin' you there." I point in front of us at the small cabin and a smile pulls at her lips. "Oh, a romantic get away?"

I chuckle, moving her in front of me. "Yep, a romantic getaway. Just us two. The whole weekend." I lean down to kiss her neck and she sighs in content. "And what do you plan on doing the whole weekend?" She whispers. I trail my lips up to her ear. "I plan on fucking you senseless." She moans at my words before she grabs my hand and starts leading the way into the cabin making me laugh.

She pushes open the door and doesn't hesitate to put her lips on mine. I chuckle against her lips, closing the door behind me. "Someone's eager." I tease and she glares at me. "We haven't had sex in days. Off course I'm eager for you." I smirk as I place my hands on her cheeks, cupping them as I lean down and press my lips against hers softly. She moans softly in the back of her throat and I gently walk her backwards to the wall behind her.

Her back hits the wall and her hands grip my hips, pulling me closer to her. Her hands move up to my jacket and I help her shrug it off before I do the same with hers. She moves her hands to my shirt and rips it open making me smirk against her lips. "Do you know how many of my shirts you've ruined because off you doing that?" I ask and she bites her lip and nods.

I shake my head as she pushes it off my shoulders, trailing her fingers down my arms before she lets it drop to the floor. She leans forward and trails her lips over my chest making me groan as her hands tease my abs.

I bring my hands to the bottom of her dress and pull it up as she raises her arms. I drop it in the floor and groan at the sight of her black lace bra. "We have got to get you more of these." I whisper, running my fingers over the straps. She smirks. "Maybe I should ask one of the Peaky boys or...." She trails off and I glare at her. I grab her hands and raise them above her head, pinging them to the wall.

"The only one who gets to see the bras or panties you wear is me." I keep one hand restraining her wrists as I trail my other hand down her stomach to her lace panties. She gasps as I push my hand inside her panties and rub her clit in circles. Her head throws back against the wall and I lean closer, swiping my tongue across her throat making her moan. I move my fingers down and push three inside of her as she clenches around me. I move them slowly as she relaxes.

My thumb stays rubbing her clit as her hands clench into fists. "Feel good baby?" I whisper in her ear before biting it softly. She moans lowly as I pull away to look at her. Her face has nothing but pleasure written all over.

Her thighs start shaking and I smirk as I pull my fingers out. Her eyes open in shock as she glares at me in disbelief. "What the fuck, Tommy? I was cumming." She growls and I bring my fingers to my mouth, groaning at her taste. "I know." I say smugly and she rolls her eyes before pushing past me as I laugh. Her hips sway as she walks away from me and into the bedroom. She smirks at me before closing the door and I hear the lock click.

My face drops as I run over to the door and try the handle. I groan when it doesn't open. "Aurora! Open the door, now!" I bang on the door but get no response. I go to yell again when I freeze. I put my ear to the door and hear her moaning.