The Gypsy Kid Vs. The Cockney Giant.

Auroras POV

I walk into the boxing ring, excited to watch the fight between Alfie's nephew and Bonnie Gold. I look around to see the men getting amped up for the fight and I shake my head. "You ready to see lover boy fight?" I hear Tommy ask and I smirk, before turning around.

"And who's my lover boy, Tommy?" I ask as he blows out smoke, leaning back against the wall with his hand in his trouser pocket. "Bonnie Gold." He answers, smirking and I roll my eyes. "He ain't my lover boy." I tell him as I walk closer to him.

"Well he sure thinks so." He tells me, taking a drag of his cigarette and I chuckle. "He can think all he likes. It ain't happening." I shake my head. His smirk widens as he pushes of the wall and leans down to me, looking me up and down. "It better not happen." He growls and I raise my eyebrow.

"Oh, yeah? And why not?" I ask. "Because he isn't touching what's mine." He says possessively. "Ooh. Look who's getting possessive." I say, always liking this side of him. "I always am." He says firmly and I smile. "Thomas Shelby getting jealous over a kid. That's cute." I smirk.

"I'm not jealous because you're mine. And that's never changing." He growls and I nod my head. "Promise?" I ask lowly against his lips and he smirks. "Promise." Is all he says before he kisses me, winks at me and walks away leaving me grinning after him. "I love you!" I call out to him. "I love you!" He calls back without turning around.

I turn around and walk down the isle, bypassing all the yelling men and I spot Polly. I walk over to them and sit down beside Polly who gives me a small smile. "So, how's the pregnancy going?" She asks and I look at her shocked. "Did Tommy tell you?" I ask her and she shakes her head. "I can tell. You're not drinking or smoking. Your breasts are also bigger." She tells me.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you." I say to her and she pats my thigh affectionately, shaking her head. "It's okay." She says before she grins. "It's a boy by the way." She tells me and I chuckle. "I'm having another boy?" I ask and she nods. "Yeah, another Shelby boy. Jesus." She scoffs.

"I'm excited to see this." Ada says to me and Polly, grinning excitedly. "Apparently Bonnie Gold is quite the looker." She adds and I scoff. "He's too young, Ada. But Tommy did bet me and uncle Charlie's yard to Aberama for a go at his daughter before." I tell her and Polly.

"He doesn't learn. I hope he didn't fucking mean it and made it up to you." Polly scoffs, shaking her head and I nod. "He did." I tell her. Lizzie gets up and walks past me to go the bathroom, with Polly following as Linda speaks up. In all honestly, I forgot the woman was here. "I really hate the fighting. I don't think it's good for Arthur or Tommy to be watching either. Don't you agree, Aurora? I just think it encouragers them." She says and I roll my eyes.

"No, I don't agree. I like fighting and incase you forgot Linda, I'm a Peaky girl. I grew up in this life, this is my life." I tell her before I stand up. "So, excuse me. I'm going to the bathroom." I say as Ada stands up and follows me, laughing. "God, how does Arthur put up with her?" I ask and she chuckles.

"I know. Tell me about it." She nods, agreeing. "God, she drives me bloody insane. You swear she wasn't married to a gangster. She clearly don't know the true Arthur." I say, pushing open the door to the bathroom seeing Polly and Lizzie inside. "Guys, this fight is fixed isn't it? Poor gypsy boy's getting battered." Ada ask us. "Yeah, he knocks Goliath out after the forth round." I tell her.

"Right, you said you had some news?" Ada says and Polly hands her some gin. "Lizzie has some news." Polly corrects. "Polly." She exclaim, turning around. "Well, tell them, now." Polly demands. "I'm up the duff." Lizzie admits.

"How far gone are you?" Ada asks gulping the gin before she holds it out to me but I shake my head, declining. "If I were going to London, I'd be in Coventry." Lizzie replies. "And are you carrying on past Coventry?" Ada questions. "All the way to fucking Piccadilly Circus." Lizzie says. "Find out whether she's having a boy or girl, Polly." Ada inquires, as Polly walks over to Lizzie, cupping her right breast.

"It's a girl. Call her Ruby, Ruby Stark." Polly smiles. "Congratulations. Can I go back to the fight now?" I ask bored. "Aurora." Polly warns and I sigh. "Well done for shagging whoever it was. Congratulations on your baby. You're not going to like morning sickness. Now can I please go watch the men beat the shit out of each other?" I ramble.

"Wait, your pregnant again?" Lizzie and Ada ask me. "Yes, four months. Congratulations Ada. You're gonna be an aunty again." I tell her. "Congratulations Rory. Pol, you find out what she's having?" Ada asks. "Yeah, another boy." Polly says smiling just as Linda stumbles in. "Now it's a party." I say sarcastically.

"Welcome to the extraordinary general meeting of the Shelby lady's club." Polly greets as I sigh, knowing Polly won't let me leave until Linda knew. "There were men out there spitting. It's fucking disgusting." Linda says disgusted. "Some ladies like that." I shrug and Ada slaps my leg. "No, there's no spit on your back." Polly tells her as Linda bends over to snort some Tokyo. "Since you're here, Aurora and Lizzie have some news." Polly adds.

"I'm pregnant." Lizzie speaks first. "Oh, and who's the father? Have you manage to narrow it down?" Linda asks and I bite my lip to hide my grin. "It's a Peakys." Lizzie tells her. "Congratulations, you've won the raffle at last." Linda snorts. "Auroras pregnant too." Ada tells her.

"Oh, again? Is it Tommy's?" She asks and I glare at her. "Yes, it is." I tell her through gritted teeth and she nods. "Congratulations." She says and I just nod. "Right, ladies, let's rejoin our gentlemen." Polly says. "Hey, Linda. If they spit, just spit back." I tell her. "And fucking finally." I add as we all walk out.

"Excuse me for a second." I say as I notice Alfie stood down an empty corridor and I walk over to him. "Why are you here and not watching your nephew?" I ask him. "I already know who wins, darling." He says holding his glasses up.

"You know, I saw that Bonnie taking a gander at you the other day." He says and I nod. "Yeah, apparently he's got a thing for me." I tell him and he nods. "Ahh yes, the little gypsy wants to take the Shelby princess down a trip to shagsville." Alfie chuckles.

"Think you got the wrong woman, Ada's more of the princess." I retort. "Who is it that decides what a princess is like, eh? Everyone's got their own definition, the toffs will think different to us, won't they? Cause you see us, you and me, we come from oppressed people, in our culture, you'd be a princess. Loyal, fierce and ready to lead when the big boss is away. It's all about perception." Alfie replies.

"You're a wise old man." I tease. "Who you calling old?" He glares playfully. "You. I'm going back to the fight and you need to pray for your nephew. Bye Alfie." I laugh patting his shoulder. "Big fucks small, it's the way of the world, darling." Alfie says. "Exactly but your nephew don't have the biggest brain does he? It's as you said, big fucks small." I nod walking off.

******

Bonnie eyes catch mine and he winks at me before he sends an uppercut at Goliath then following around with his left hand, smirking as the cockney giant falls to the mat unconscious. The crowed erupts into cheers and I search for Tommy and Arthur but don't see them, nor do I see Polly.

I look around before my eyes catch Tommy walking from the direction I had come in from after talking with Alfie, looking distressed, and I push through the crowds to get to him. "Tommy? Tommy, what's happened?" I question. "Look, you can't tell anyone. Someone tried to strangle Arthur but he's alright, he's alright. But we've got to convince everyone he's dead, so act fucking distraught, send Isaiah and Finn to go and find another wop." Tommy instructs and I nod, taking in the information.

"Finn, Isaiah, come here." I call them and they stand up, walking over to me. "Guys, Arthur is dead. Just been strangled by a wop, there's another one somewhere. Tommy says to go find him." I tell them and they nod, before rushing off and I take a deep breath. I know Arthur isn't dead but this just feels too familiar.

I hop into the boxing ring, looking for the signal from Tommy who gives me a nod. I fire my gun into the air five times as Tommy jumps into the ring with me. "CLOSE THE FUCKING DOORS! NOBODY FUCKING LEAVES!" He yells before I shoot the ceiling again. "MY BROTHER IS DEAD! YOU HEAR ME?! MY BROTHER IS DEAD!" Tommy shouts as everyone looks around shocked and some scared.