You're A Liar, Tommy Shelby!

Auroras POV

The bedroom door bursts open the next day and Tommy struts inside our room. "Can I help you?" I ask him as he looks me up and down seeing I'm just in my silk black robe. "Get dressed, baby. Something nice. Arthur is waiting downstairs for you." He tells me as I frown at him.

"And where are we going?" I ask him as I stand up, seeing his gaze drop to legs. "You'll see when you get there. Just dress nice, okay?" He says, pecking my lips before he turns around and walks out of my room, shutting the door behind him. I sigh as I walk over to my wardrobe, looking through it and I pick out a short black tassel dress.

My hair and makeup is already done so I slip into my dress, grabbing some black heels before I grab my cap and jacket, walking down the stairs. I see Arthur sitting in the kitchen, a glass of whiskey in his hand. "Arthur, can you zip me up?" I ask him as I place my jacket over a chair.

I look at Arthur who looks me up and down in awe making me smirk. "I take it I look good, then?" I ask and he nods as he stands up. "You look fucking amazing, doll." He compliments making my smirk grow. I brush my hair to the side, turning away from him so my back faces him.

"Are you wearing underwear?" He asks me as I feel his fingers brushing against my back as he does my zipper up. "Maybe, maybe not." I tease as I turn back around, grabbing my jacket. I shrug it on before untucking my hair and placing my cap on top of my head. "Shall we?" I ask and he nods, as we make our way out to his car.

******

Tommys POV

"I'm getting what?!" John yells at me as Arthur walks over to us. "John, you need a wife and we need an alliance to end this war with the Lees." I tell him calmly. "Tom, I'm not bloody marrying some fucking mushroom picker." He growls, grabbing onto my collar with his fist, pulling me closer to him. "John boy, come on. Listen. I have already betrothed you. If you back out now there's going to be an mighty war breaking out here. It's going to make the Somme, it will make the Somme look like a fucking tea party." I tell me.

"But if you marry her, our family and the Lee family will be united forever. And this war will be over." I announce. "Now, it's up to you John. War or peace?" I ask as he nods, snapping his arms out of the men behind him's hold and yells for them to get off. He fixes his jacket and take of his Peaky cap before turning around and leading the way into the wedding.

Auroras POV

"Hey, baby." Tommy says as he stops beside me. "Hey. What's going on? Why we in the middle of a muddy field?" I ask him. "Because John's getting married." He tells me as he looks me up and down as I frown at him. "No, he isn't. Lizzie backed out." I say confused.

"I know. I made an alliance with the Lees. One of their girls, Esme, she's agreed to marrying John." He tells and I nod. "And you didn't tell John just like me, right?" I ask and he smiles sheepishly. "Sorry." He says and I chuckle. "What am I going to do with you, Thomas Shelby?" I say and he grins.

"Love me." He suggests and I nod. "I can do that." I say. "You look amazing. I didn't know you had this dress." He says tracing my thigh. "Had it made. I take it you like it?" I ask and he nods. "I do, but I can't wait to take it off you." He says, looking into my eyes and I smile. "Later." I promise, looking at John as the ceremony begins.

******

Tommys POV

I watch Aurora laugh as she dances with John, making me smile as I watch her. "You really love her, don't you?" Arthur asks me. "Yes, I do brother. Been in love with her for years. Always will be, nothing can change that." I say. "You need to marry her, Tom. Make her my sister." He tells me firmly. "Oh, I plan to brother." I tell him.

"Tell Ada to slow down." Polly says to me, leaning down to talk to me. "You think she'll listen to me?" I ask as we watch a pregnant Ada spin again. "I tried stopping her but she's been drinking. Been stuck in that little basement for weeks. What do you expect? She's going off like a firecracker." Polly says before she pauses for a second as we watch Ada stumble over her feet. "Oh Christ, Tommy please."

I push myself off my feet and walk over to my sister that Arthur was already trying to calm. "Ada, come on. Have a rest. Sit down." I instruct her. "Come and look Esme! Look at the family you've joined! Come and look at the man who runs it! He chooses his brothers wives!" Ada shouts catching John and Auroras attention as they stop dancing, and walk over to us.

Polly walks closer as the scene continues to unfold in front of everyone. Ada swings her fist at me, banging it against his chest. "He hunts his own sister down like a rat and tries to kill his own brother-in-law." She says as Polly steps forward. "Come on Ada, you're killing yourself." She begs but Ada ignores her. "Now he won't let me have a fucking dance! Not even at a fucking wedding!" She screams.

Polly wraps her arms around Ada telling her to calm down. "Sit her down." John instructs. Ada bends onto her knees and begins to pant. "Uh, Pol?" Aurora calls as Polly looks up at her. "Bit of a problem." She says as we look down at the floor, beneath Ada's feet and see a pool of water. "Holy shit. Water. Right." Polly rambles. "Bloody hell Ada, you pick your times." Arthur shouts.

I wave the family over and begin to help steer Ada in the direction of my car. Everyone squeezes in and Ada grabs Aurora wrist, gripping it harshly. "Ow, okay. Uh, Ada, I get that you're in a great deal of pain right now but I need my wrist." Aurora says and Ada let's go as Aurora shakes her wrist in relief.

******

The men plus Aurora sit in the Garrison, waiting for the news on Ada. We all sit around just talking when the doors swing open with force and I stand up straight, looking at Polly. "It's a fucking boy, Tommy." She spat. "What happened, Pol?" Aurora asks as she stands up. Polly doesn't answer her as she throws herself at me and I catch her wrists with my hands, trying to hold her back. John and Arthur stand up at the commotion and each grab one of her arms.

"But the police came and took his father away!" She shouts ripping her arms from John and Arthur's grip as I blink in confusion, noticing Grace who watches us intently. "You're a liar!" She says before she turns around and walks back out of the pub. "Did you do it?" John asks me and I shake my head, walking into the snug.

"Tommy." Aurora follows me in, wrapping her arms around my waist. "I didn't do it, Ror. I didn't do it." I tell her and she nods. "I know you didn't. I know." She says as I rest my forehead against hers, thankful someone believes me.