New Barmaid.

Tommys POV

Me and Aurora wake up to bang from downstairs, making us jump awake. "I forgot you Shelby's like to bang and crash in the mornings." Aurora grumbles as she lays back down and I stand up, stretching. "Get used to it again, love." I tell her, smacking her ass and she rolls her eyes at me.

"Do you want me to bring you some tea?" I ask her as I pull my suit on. "Yes please." She says softly as I make my way down stairs only to be stopped by John, who tells me we've got to go to the Garrison. "Never mind, change of bloody plans. Get up. We're going to the Garrison. Arthur got jumped by coppers last night." I grumble, walking back into the bedroom.

Aurora huffs, sitting up as she swings her legs around to the side of the bed. "Is he okay?" She asks as I glance over at her, my eyes trailing down to her bare thighs as I shrug. Standing up, she begins to stretch as I watch her with a heavy look in my eyes. "Are you okay?" She asks me grinning, her tone teasing.

I only shrug once again and hold my hand out to her, one in which she took not realising my intentions. Pulling her into my chest, I reach my free hand up, unclasping the clip that held her hair up, watching her brunette hair fall down her back. "Leave your hair down. I prefer it that way." I tell her as her lips tilt up. "Get dressed, I'll wait for you downstairs." I say. "Oh, I don't think I should. It might cheer Arthur up, me dressed like this." She teases as I glare at her.

"Get dressed. Now." I tell her firmly as she smirks and I walk out of our room.

******

Auroras POV

I smirk knowing that would get to him. I make my way to my wardrobe, picking out a tight black dress, quickly pulling it on when my bedroom door flings open. "Shout if you're naked!" John jokes as he walks in. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but you've seen me naked once before." I tell him as he smirks.

"True." He says, nodding. "There something you need?" I ask as I place my heels on. "Tommy said get downstairs or he's leaving without you." He tells me and I nod. "Got no bloody patience that man." I grumble making John chuckle. "Neither do you." He says and I roll my eyes, rushing out of the room.

"About bloody time." Tommy says as he stands talking with Polly at the door. "Oh, bite me." I grumble as I grab my long navy coat, slipping it on before I ruffle my hair a little and place my Peaky cap on. I roll my eyes at Tommy as he raises his eyebrow at me. "Come on then, if we're wasting your precious time." I say sarcastically as we walk out.

Tommy walks behind me, his arm wrapped around my waist as people begin moving out of the pathway and hiding back in their homes at the fear of me and Tommy making me smirk slightly. "It's game day in St. Andrews. It's going to be packed in the Garrison." I tell him as we walk towards the local pub. "I swear, someone gets handsy, they're losing that hand." I grumble.

Tommy smirks at me, lighting a cigarette before he hands one to me. I light mine before handing him back the lighter. Tommy pushes open the door the Garrison, letting me walk in first before he grabs my hand and we push through the crowd to our private room. I lean against the wall as Tommy opens the small window to the bar. The noise from inside the pub seeping through.

"Hello!" Tommy shouts in aggravation. Not hearing Harry's usual cheery voice, I move behind Tommy, leaning my chin on his shoulder. A pretty blonde stood at the window with her mouth opening and closing like a fish as she stares at Tommy, who doesn't even pay attention to her. Anger flares inside of me as I nudge Tommy, hard. "I need a bottle of rum." Tommy tells her. Harry leans over and mutters something in her ear and walks away.

The blonde watches me and Tommy with a small frown as she watches us. I sigh in irritation as she just stands there. "A whole bottle?" She asks, looking around the bar. "Yes." I bite, sighing as I know she's delaying doing a simple task. "White or dark rum?" She asks, picking up two bottles.

"Don't care." Tommy sighs, as his hand brushes the inside of my thigh as he looks at me. The barmaid picks a bottle of dark rum and places it on the counter in the window. "Harry said it's on the house." She says and the stare off begins again as I roll my eyes. "It always is." I grumble.

"Are you a whore?" Tommy suddenly asks her, his voice serious, making me snort as I watch the barmaids expression. "Because if you're not, you're in the wrong place." I step in as Tommy turns around and walks away. The blonde stands shocked as I smirk and I walk out of the Garrison, seeing Tommy waiting for me. "There's no need to be jealous, love." He tells me.

"Tommy, I don't have anything to be jealous of. She's a knock off, cheap version of a woman. She's just a barmaid, I'm a Peaky Blinder. I think I'll sleep at night, in your bed." I reply firmly as I walk in front of him, seeing him grinning. He grabs my hand and pulls me to the betting station.

I don't question him as he pushes open the door, letting me walk in first as he closes it behind us. Tommy takes his cigarette box out of his pocket and placed one in his mouth as I take my jacket off and Tommy takes it from me, hanging it on the rack.

I walk in the kitchen and sigh when I see Arthur. "Let me see him." I say as I walk to him, Tommy walks in and hands Arthur the rum. His face is soaked in his own dry blood, each cut and crack oozing with blood. "Arthur, for fucks sake." I murmur as I grab a chair and sit down in front of him.

"Don't worry about it, doll. I'm fi-" he starts, a hiss of pain escaping his lips. Tommy wets a rag, wringing it slightly before picking up the rum and soaking the rag with it. He hands it to me and I start cleaning Arthur's cuts as he gently grabs my wrist in hopes to stop me. "He said Mr Churchill brought him to Birmingham. National interest, he said. Something about a robbery." Arthur says to Tommy.

"He said he wants us to help him. We don't help coppers. He knew all about our war records. He said we're patriots like him. He wants us to be his eyes and ears. I said..." Arthur lets out another hiss of pain as Polly begins to stitch his arm, and I hand the rag to Tommy who wets it some more. "I said we'd have a family meeting and take a vote." Arthur continues as Tommy shakes his head.

I stand up and lean back against the wall. "Why not? We have no trucks with Fenians or communists." Arthur pauses, letting out a big gasp of air when Tommy doesn't answer him. "What's wrong with you?" He yells, glaring at Tommy, me and John share a look at his outburst.

"What the fuck is wrong with him lately?" Arthur asks, looking at me like I had the answers. I don't say anything as Tommy looks at me but I do know what's wrong with him. "If I knew, I'd buy the cure from Comptons chemist." Polly spat.