No Fucking Fighting!

Tommys POV

I shrug my jacket off, lighting a cigarette as Arthur and Finn walk into my kitchen, at Arrow House, followed by Michael, Isaiah, John, Charlie and Johnny dogs. "I'm telling you now, we got lost. You really need to do a map, Tommy." Arthur says, holding a bottle of fancy champagne in his hand.

Taking a drag of my cigarette, I look up and sigh as I look around at everyone. "Alright, boys, you're all here. Today, this is my fucking wedding day." I begin. "And you said there'd be no bloody uniforms." John spat, looking down in disgust. "Never the less. Never the less, John. Despite the bad blood, I'll have none of it on my carpet. Now for Aurora's sake, nothing will go wrong. Those bastards out there are not welcome by her either. This is thanks to Stella." I say angrily.

"But...if any of you bastards do anything to embarrass her, your kin, your cousins, your fucking horses, your fucking kids, you do anything..." I scream. "Tom-" Isaiah begins. "What?!" I turn to glare at Isaiah. "What about snow?" He asks. "Yeah, their woman are sport, I'll say that." John jokes, grabbing Isaiah into a playful headlock. "No, no, no." I murmur, getting into Isaiah's face.

"No cocaine. No cocaine. No sport. No telling fortunes. No races." I list, walking around the kitchen. Stopping, I grab Finns face. "No fucking sucking petrol out of their fucking cars." I demand, hitting Finn with a slap. Turning around, I walk to Charlie, pointing directly at him. "And you, Charlie. Stop spinning yarns about me, eh?"

Charlie frowns slightly. "Ah, I'm just trying to sell you to them, Tom." He tells me and I take a deep breath, my eyes closing. "But the main thing is, you bunch of fuckers, despite the provocation from the Calvary, no fighting." I say as I catch Isaiah's eye who had been staring at blankly at the wall. "Oi!" I shout, walking over and tilting Isaiah's head back. "No fucking fighting." Repeating my words, I walk around the room pointing at each person. "NO FUCKING FIGHTING!"

Walking away, I nod to myself, beginning to shrug on my jacket when a waiter walks into me. "Get fucking off me!" I yell as I turn around and furiously push him to the ground, Arthur yelling beside me as he throws his champagne bottle.

******

"Tommy." Aurora calls me over. "What's wrong, baby?" I ask, wrapping my arm around her waist. "Why are there Russians here?" She asks and I sigh. "Remember the Russian business I told you about?" I ask and she nods. "It's happening tonight." I tell her and she frowns at me. "Tonight! Seriously, Tommy? It's our fucking wedding day." She says angrily.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know but I need you there." I tell her and she sighs. "Okay, fine. But that's it." She says firmly. "I promise." I say, pecking her lips. "Can you believe what Stella did?" She asks in disbelief, glaring at the Calvary men. "I know. She's done it on purpose." I growl.

"I'm sorry." She says and I frown at her. "Don't you dare apologise. It's not your fault, I promise." I tell her firmly. "I feel like it is." She says. "Well it isn't. Do I have to fuck it out of you?" I ask darkly as she gulps. I don't let her answer as I take her hand, pulling her up the stairs and into our room, closing the door behind me. "Tommy-" she starts but I turn around sharply, pressing her against the wall, pressing my lips to hers. She kisses me back hastily, her hands moving up to the back of my neck. I grip her hips tightly, pushing myself against her.

"Tommy, people are gonna wonder where we are." She says, pulling back a little. "So? Let them. I wanna fuck my wife and no one's stopping me." I growl as I spin us and walk her backwards to the bed. I gently lower her down on it, pressing my lips back to hers. Her mouth slightly parts allowing me to slide my tongue in making her whimper.