You're Not Sorry.

Auroras POV

I look at my mums grave, telling her I'm pregnant with her second grandchild before I let my eyes wonder in silence before it gets broken by a male, Italian voice. "You've lost quite a few people now." I don't startle as I slowly turn around to see Luca Changretta and his henchmen standing behind him. "I have. It's the circle of life. Surely in your line of business, you can understand that." I taunt.

"I can. I'm sorry about your bestie. I believe you were there, weren't you?" He says, leaning against a tree that blossoms in the graveyard. "You're not sorry, Luca, you killed him." I spat, glaring at him. It's a wonder how I haven't hit him yet. "Just like you killed my pops, right?" He taunts, his eyebrows raising.

"John had nothing to do with that. Neither of us did. He was a kind man, my best friend. And he spared your mothers life while you sent your men to fire holes into his chest. You think you're a man, Luca but in all honesty, you're a coward." I growl. Luca shrugs, pulling a face at me. "I could shoot you now, I couldn't care less." He grins, holding up his gun.

I laugh making him frown at me. "Do it. Go for it." I taunt, stepping closer to him. "Pull the fucking trigger, Luca. You think I'm scared of you? You think death scares me? I'm come from a long line of gangsters, not much scares me, Changretta. And you certainly don't. You never will either. So please, pull the trigger." I continue, my composure remaining calm.

"No. I'll kill every last one of you Shelby's but you're last, Steele. I'm going to have Thomas watch." Luca spat, holding his gun down. "Then leave. You either kill me now or leave me at peace. I don't want to look at the man who took away my best friend." I spat back.

"Peace to you till I put a bullet through your brain, Aurora. Beautiful name, by the way. You certainly look like a goddess." He smirks and I watch as he turns, waiting for his figure to blur before I let out a heavy sigh. I turn around and walk back hastily through Small Heath. I brush past everyone before I burst through Polly's door making her jump. "Is Tommy here?" I ask her and she shakes her head so I walk back inside, hearing her call after me.

I continue walking until I see Tommy walking towards me. "Tommy!" I call out for him, making him look up and frown. "What happened, baby?" He asks looking me over as he stops in front of me. "I was at the graveyard and Luca was there. He threatened he was gonna kill all the family and leave me for last, while making you watch." I tell him as his jaw clenches.

"I won't let him do that, okay? I'd never let him do that to you." Tommy murmurs. "You say these things and you make these promises but yet John's dead. So what the fuck is stopping him from killing me? Or Finn? Or Arthur? Or Polly? You don't understand, Tommy. He doesn't care! He doesn't care who he kills as long as he gets his revenge." I tell him.

Tommy huffs, grasping my jaw tightly, and forcing me to look him directly in his eye. "I will never let him lay a bloody hand on you. I love you, Ror. I will never let him come close to you again and I promise I will try my bloody hardest to make sure you don't lose anyone else in your life because of me." He promises and I sigh.

******

Me and Tommy sit in his office in silence the next morning and I keep shifting uncomfortably. "You okay, baby?" Tommy asks me making me look up. "Yeah. Fine." I say, feeling an uncomfortable feeling building between my thighs. "Want a drink?" He asks me as he stands up and moves to the drinks table. "No, thanks." I say and he frowns.

"Since when do you refuse whiskey?" He asks me suspiciously. "Just don't fancy it. You got a problem with that?" I ask raising my eyebrow at him. "No, it's just not like you. You sure you're okay?" He asks again and I just nod before a gunshot sounds out, echoing through the streets.

Me and Tommy share a worried look before we drop what we're doing and rush out of his office, running out onto the streets. "Finn?" Tommy calls. "Came from Arthur's house." He tells us, pointing as Tommy rushes over and starts to bang on the door. "Arthur!" He yells, glancing back at me. "Arthur!" We both shout this time. The door opens and Linda stands there with a scowl in her dressing gown. "Where is he?" Tommy demands, pushing past her with me and Finn in tow.

"Arthur?" Tommy calls out, walking into the back yard where Arthur stands in his garments, a gun in his hand. "He fired the bullet." Linda tells us. "Linda says it's the modern way, Tom. It's the modern way." Arthur stutters, and I glare at Linda, rolling my eyes at her. "Yeah, it's alright. It's alright, brother." Tommy whispers, patting Arthur on the back as he began to sob. "You did well." Tommy tells him before he walks past Linda into the house, rubbing my arm as he passes. "God spoke to him, not me." Linda grins making me want to throttle her.

******

Next day.

I storm into Tommys office, a glare on my face as I look at him. "What's wrong? That face tells me something is wrong." He says glancing up at me. "Sending Finn to the shop was a big mistake." I tell him firmly. "And why's that, love?" He asks. "They've already found out he's a virgin. Set up a girl for him this afternoon. He's still a baby, Tom. He's first time shouldn't be with some hooker." I growl.

Tommys eyebrows furrow, shaking his head. "Does Finn know they have it planned?" He asks and I shake my head. "Do they have a girl?" He presses. "A girl Lizzie used to work with." I tell him and he nods. "I'll go sort it." He tells me, grabbing his jacket. He pecks my lips before he leaves.

******

Tommys POV

Aurora sits down by the canals when I walk towards her quietly. "I know it's you, Tom." She speaks and I scoff, sitting down beside her. "How'd you know it was me?" I ask and she grins, looking at me. "I've known you since we were fourteen. I think I'd know what your footsteps sound like." She tells me and I chuckle.

"What're you doing, sat here?" I ask her. "Well, I wanted some air." She says and I frown. "Why? Ror, you would tell me if something's wrong, right?" I ask her and she nods. "Off course. It's just...there's so much going on and I just wanted to breath for a second." She tells me.

"Are you feeling okay? You don't stop fidgeting lately." I ask and she smirks. "You really want to know?" She asks, raising her eyebrow and I nod. "I'm feeling really horny right now." She tells me truthfully and I smirk. "Oh, yeah? That's nothing unusual." I say and she chuckles.

"I know but this is an intense feeling. Like I will explode if you don't touch me." She says and I laugh. "How bad is it?" I ask. "Honestly, that bad I'm squeezing my thighs together." She tells me and I nod before looking behind me and standing up. I hold a hand out to her and she frowns as she takes it.

I lead her under the tunnel and press her back against the wall. "If it's okay with you, out in public." I say, gauging her reaction and she nods. "It's more than okay with me." She tells me. I grin and place my lips on hers. She kisses me back hastily, moving her hands down to my trousers. She undoes them as I lift her silk dress up and brush her panties aside.

I line my cock up with her and push in, making us both groan in pleasure. I grab her thigh, and raising it so it settles around my hip. I slowly start to thrust my hips against hers making her head throw back. "Fuck." She moans as my lips come to her neck.

I grip her thigh tightly, starting to pick up my pace. Her hands move up to the back of my neck, digging her nails in. "Fuck, Ror. Why do you always feel good?" I ask rhetorically and she smirks before biting her lip. "H-harder." She moans and I smirk up at her, my Peaky cap slightly shielding my eyes.

I start moving my hips harder, burying my face in her neck. I feel her thigh starting to shake making her grip onto my tighter. "Oh, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum, Tommy." She moans, feeling me kissing her neck. "Cum for me, baby. Cum for me." I groan, as I feel wetness drip down.

She throws her head back as she moans, shaking around me as she cums, hard. "Fuck." I groan into her neck as I cum after her, my cum dripping down her thigh. We breathe heavily as I pull out slowly, leaving her shaking. "That help, beautiful?" I ask and she laughs for the first time in days. "Yes, it did." She tells me as I grin.