Shelby Wedding.

Auroras POV

Two years later.

"You look beautiful." Polly says to me as she finishes pinning my hair. "Thank you. So do you, Pol." I say as she smiles at me. Today is mine and Tommys wedding day and to say I'm nervous is an understatement. While I'm excited and happy to marry Tommy, I'm anxious Stella is going to ruin it.

"You okay?" Polly asks me, breaking me out of my thoughts. "Yeah. I just know Stella is going to do something to try and ruin today." I tell her. "If she does, she's got me to deal with." Polly says firmly and I smile. "I appreciate it, Pol." I say as a knock rings out on my door and my dad pops his head in. "Can I come in?" He asks and Polly nods stepping back from me.

"Wow, Sweetheart." He says as he looks me up and down, his eyes watering. "Dad, are you crying?" I ask and he shakes his head, sniffing. "No, just got a bit of dust in my eye." He says and me and Polly chuckle. "How do I look?" I ask him as he walks over to me and Polly slips out of the room, giving us a moment.

"You look gorgeous. I don't think you've ever looked more beautiful." He tells me and I smile, tears coming to my eyes. "Hey, hey. No crying. It's your wedding day, sweetheart." He says tilting my chin up. "You're thinking about your mum, ain't ya?" He asks and I nod. "Everyone keeps telling me that she'd be proud but I just want her here." I tell him.

"It's okay to want that, sweetheart." He says before he cups my cheek in his palm. "Listen to me. Mum knew you loved her and you knew she loved you. She would want you to be happy and protected and loved, just like Tommy does. You're happy with him, right?" He asks and I nod. "Then be happy. You deserve it. More than anyone." He says softly.

"I know. I just wish she didn't leave." I say softly. "Ne neither but today is your wedding day, Rory. So give me that big, beautiful smile and let's walk you down the aisle." He says cheerfully making me chuckle and nod. "Okay. Let's do it." I say and he holds his arm out to me which I take.

******

Dad pulls the car to a stop outside the church before climbing out and coming to my side to help me out. I straighten out my dress, grabbing my bouquet before I look up at the church. "You ready?" Dad asks me and I nod, taking his arm as he walks me to the church.

******

Tommys POV

I wait at the end of the alter, Arthur standing beside me. "You okay, Tom?" He asks me. "Yeah. Just can't believe Aurora's finally gonna be my wife." I say and he chuckles. "Well, she is. No going back now." He says. "Definitely not." I agree, seeing Aurora's side murmuring.

"I didn't know Rory's Irish." Arthur says to me. "She's not." I tell him. "Then why is the Calvary here?" He asks angrily. "Because of fucking Stella." I growl, seeing her smug look. I glance at my side and see John and the boys glaring at them. Aurora didn't want them here because they're not her family but off course, Stella has to ruin it.

The traditional wedding march plays up and everyone stands up. I hear the church doors open and I turn around, a huge smile instantly coming onto my face when I see my girl. She holds Mr Steeles arm steadily as she walks in, her eyes coming straight to mine. She smiles at me as I look at her dress. She looks fucking breathtaking. Our son, Charles, start calling her and she smiles at him before looking back at me.

Mr Steele walks her up to me and stops, pressing a kiss to her cheek, taking her flowers before he takes a seat next to her brother. I hold my hand out to her which she takes and she steps in front of me. "Dearly beloved..." Jeremiah begins but me and Aurora block him out. "You look beautiful, baby." I tell her lowly and she smiles. "Thank you. You look so handsome." She tells me.

"Tommy." Jeremiah calls me and I look up at him. "Your vows." He says and I take a deep breath, looking back at Aurora. "Ror, from the day I met you, I've always fancied you. Even when you gave me attitude." I say and she chuckles. "Over the years, I've gotten to know you better and the more time I spent with you, the more I fell in love with you. You are the most amazing woman I have met and I am so grateful that I get to marry you and call you my wife..."

"...I hope I'm your last love, because now I've got you with my ring on your finger and my name as yours, I will never let you go. You are the best thing to ever happen to me and I promise to always protect you, whether you need it or not. I promise to love you and cherish you and always be by your side when you need me. I love you Aurora, I always will." I finish and see tears in her eyes.

"Aurora." Jeremiah says and she nods, letting out a shaky breath. "Tommy...you have been a light that just popped into my life. I don't think I could ever be more grateful for you because you have done so much for me and you have been there for me like no one else. I remember when we first met and I said to myself, 'damn, he's cute', even if I didn't show it." She says making me and everyone laugh.

"You are one of the greatest men I've ever known and I can't thank you enough for staying by my side when I needed someone. I love you Tommy, and I can't wait to be Mrs Shelby." She finishes making me smile widely. "Do you, Thomas Michael Shelby, take thee, Aurora Maeve Steele, to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Jeremiah asks me.

"I do." I say, not taking my eyes of my girl. "Do you, Aurora Maeve Steele, take thee, Thomas Michael Shelby, to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Jeremiah asks. "I do." She says, softly smiling before we exchange rings. "Tom, you may now kiss your bride." Jeremiah says and I waste no time in pulling Aurora close to me by her waist, and pressing my lips to hers, as everyone cheers and claps.

"Hello, Mrs Shelby." I whisper against her lips as I look into her green eyes. "Hello, Mr Shelby." She whispers back. "You're all mine now." I say possessively and she smirks. "Yes, I am." She whispers before kissing me again.

******

Everyone walks out of the church, my side cheering loudly as they laugh with Aurora. I pull out a cigarette, lighting it as the photographer gets everyone bundled up on the steps of the church.

I pull Aurora close to me, wrapping my arm around her waist. She smiles up at me, happiness shining in her green eyes. "Okay, and everyone smile!" The photographer says as everyone poses before a flash goes off.

Aurora shivers and I take my jacket off, placing it over her shoulders as she smiles at me in thanks. I take her arm in mine and begin leading her to the Mercedes she came in. I glance to my side and see a man who was not on the guest list, smirking at me. I glare at him as I help Aurora into the car.

On my fucking wedding day...