Billy Kimber.

Tommys POV

Me, John, Aurora and Arthur sit inside our private room in the Garrison, playing cards. We have some business to discuss. Aurora sits on my lap, holding cards in her hand, my arms wrapped around her waist. The door opens revealing Grace, who's carrying a bucket of beer, lets the noise of men singing in the bar come through.

"Did you want whiskey as well?" She asks me, picking up glasses to fill with beer. "No, just beer." I mutter, rubbing my hands up down Aurora's thighs. I trail them up her dress, touching her panties as she looks back and smirks at me but doesn't move my hands. That's one thing I love about her is she doesn't care if I touch her in public, not that I'd be able to stop myself.

"No whiskey? Are you expecting trouble?" Arthur asks. Before I can answer, John cuts me off. "Jesus Christ Tom, why would you let them sing? They sound like strangled cats." He complains as I let out a dry chuckle and Aurora smirks. "And what made you change your mind though, Tommy?" Arthur teases, a knowing grin on his face as he looks at John before they both look at Aurora. I grin, kissing her neck. "Don't look at me." She tells the boys as I catch Grace glaring at Aurora.  "Just play the bloody hands." I tell them as Grace leaves, letting the door slam.

"Remember what dad used to say." Arthur starts. "Fast woman and slow horses..." he begins. "Will ruin your life." John finishes for him making Aurora scoff. "Charming as always, you Shelby boys." She says sarcastically making them grin at her and she rolls her eyes.

Arthur goes to say something when a large light shines through the window making all of us stiffen. "Coppers?" John asks me. "No." Me and Aurora both say in unison. The music suddenly stops and muffled shouting is heard from outside our private room. After a few moments, a gunshot echoes through the pub and Aurora sighs. "We can't have one day to ourselves." She says in annoyance, standing up.

"Harry, get these men a drink. Everyone else go home." I say firmly as I stand in the doorway and walk out into the pub as everyone rushes out of the pub. Aurora walks out and rolls her eyes when she sees Billy Kimber standing there, walking over to the table. John and Arthur following behind her as I get two extra chairs. Arthur takes a seat in the middle as me and Aurora sit on his right, at the end, John sits on his left. Scudboat and Lovelock stand behind us, glaring down at Kimber.

Billy and one of his men sit across from us as Billy's eyes start to wonder Auroras frame and she glares at him. Grace carries over a tray with a bottle of whiskey and glasses and I point towards her. "Go home." I tell her but she shakes her head, placing the tray down onto the table. "But Mr Fenton said-" she starts to argue.

"He said go home." Aurora tells her as Grace tries her hardest not to cower under Auroras stare, her green eyes blazing. Billy sniggers at this. "I never approved of woman in bars." He booms as his eyes slowly glance towards Aurora and he smiles coyly. "But when they look like that..." he trails of as my jaw clenches, biting my tongue as I lean back and my eyes stay targeted on the man in front of me. "So which one of you does she belong to then? Is that mouth good for anything better than talking?" He asks as Aurora clenches her fists. I know she don't like Grace but she hates men like Billy Kimber.

I shake my head, my respect for Billy Kimber is lacking and his snarky comments only motivated my plans to ruin his empire,  even more if possible. I glared over the table and then speak up, waving my arm slightly. "You said you wanted a man called Shelby, you got three of them." I say.

"I've never heard of ya, then I hear of ya. Some little diddicoy razor gang. I thought to myself, so what? But then you fuck me over. So now you have my undivided attention. Especially you girl." He points at Aurora. "By the way, which one of you am I talking to? Who's the boss?" Billy roars, his voice loud and obnoxious, echoing around the bar.