He's Back.

Auroras POV

Four years later.

"Finn, slow down!" I tell him as we walk into the train station. We had gotten a letter saying the boys are coming home today as we've all been anxiously but excitedly waiting. Me, off course, can't wait to see Tommy. Four years without him and it's been long enough. "Ro, they're there!" Finn shouts as he runs to his brothers.

I smile when I see John, Tommy and Arthur. Finn runs into Johns arms as Arthur looks up and sees me. A huge grin spreads across his face as he spreads his arms. "There she is. My Rory." He says as I wrap my arms around him, smiling widely. "I've missed you." He whispers to me as I pull back. "I've missed you too." I tell him as he looks me over, nudging my chin affectionately.

Ada and Polly come over to us, hugging Arthur as I turn to John, who's already looking at me. "There's my bestie." He says as I wrap my arms around him, feeling him holding me tight to him. "Fuck, I've missed you." He groans before we pull back. "I've missed you." I tell him as we grin cheekily at each other.

"John." Polly says, breaking our stare as I turn around and see Tommy, already looking me at with a smile. A wide smile comes onto my face as I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, as his arms wrap around my waist, squeezing me tightly. "Hi, my love." He whispers to me, pecking my neck. "Hi." I whisper back as I pull back to face him. I take his face in my hands and kiss him deeply, feeling his hands tighten on me.

"You came back." I whisper as I look at him. "I promised you I would, didn't I?" He asks and I nod. "You did." I say. "You never left me." He says. "I promised you, and I keep my promises, Tommy Shelby." I say and he grins. "I love you." He says. "Oh, I've waiting to hear you say that. I love you." I tell him. "I'll say it whenever you want." He says, lowering me back to the floor. "How about forever?" I ask and he nods. "Forever sounds good." He says pecking my lips again.

"Hello, Tommy." Ada says, interrupting our moment as usual and I step away. Arthur wraps his arm around my shoulder. "How the hell are you so beautiful? Boys, hasn't she gotten even more beautiful?" He says to Tommy and John, who nod agreeing with him. "I didn't think she could get any more beautiful." Tommy says, winking at me as I smirk.

"Oh, you boys always know how to flatter me." I say making Arthur chuckle. "Well, it's the truth, doll." He says. "She is beautiful but you should see her in the ring. She's definitely a Peaky Blinder. She puts you boys to shame." Polly says, smirking as the boys look at me shocked. "You've been fighting without us?" They all ask me. "She's really good! Always takes them down like pow! Pow!" Finn says as I chuckle, walking away with the young Shelby boy. "Who let her fight?!" They all ask as I smirk.

Answer...I run the ring now.

******

Tommys POV

I've missed Aurora more than anyone. Not hearing her laughter or hearing her talk to me. I've missed laying in bed with her and waking up with my arms wrapped around her. I missed seeing her beautiful smile or her cheeky grin. I've missed holding her hand and the smell of her perfume. I've missed my girl more than anything.

And boy, have I missed touching her. Spending nights alone in the trenches with nothing but my hand to please me, didn't even come close to feeling Auroras soft skin on mine. The letters the two of us sent each other didn't satisfy me, nor did the memories of us together. I was desperate to touch Aurora, ever since I stepped of the train.