Russian Business.

Auroras POV

Walking back into the house, my eyes land on Polly and Stella who are at a table, where they had filled large bowls with drink. I walk over, the conversation between Polly and Stella being dropped as I chuckle dryly, reaching around Stella to fill a cup with alcohol.

"Rick tells me you're not happy my family is here, even though they deserve to be." Stella says to me, trying to press my buttons and I shrug, a small smile gracing my face. "Don't be ridiculous, Stella. Everyone knows they fucking don't deserve to be here. I think you're forgetting, today is my wedding day and you didn't get any say in it." I reply angrily.

Stella frowns, shaking her head. "Well, we all know you're incapable of love, Aurora. I'm surprised you haven't tried to attack me yet considering you're Ricks Angel. You'll probably wait for him to turn his back before you stab me." She says and I smirk as Polly laughs at Stella's comment, pulling me into a side hug as she squeezes my waist. "Don't get too feisty, Stella. Don't forget who Rick and the Shelby's, including me, will pick if you two get into a fight."

"Besides, you're not worth my time. I've got better things to do, like my husband." I tell Stella, winking at her and she frowns in disgust. She's never liked Tommy or any of the Shelby's, for that matter. "You know, I have to say, it was very rude of you to be late to your reception dinner." She tries again and I smirk. "That's because Tommy was fucking me." I say as her face drops and Polly chuckles.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the bride and groom will now dance. Alone." The room breaks into cheers as Stella laces on fake smiles as the attention turns to me. Glancing at Stella one last time, I smile as I walk into the middle of the room where Tommy stands, circled with people and waiting for me.

He takes my hand in his, circling his other around my waist. He pulls me closer to him as we dance to a slow jazz. "I love you." He whispers against my lips, looking into my eyes. "I love you." I whisper back before he lowers his lips to mine.

******

Auroras POV

Arthur leans forward as I climb in the car, sitting next to Tommy in the front, Arthur and Finn sat in the back. "Where have you been?" Arthur asks me. "Bathroom." I tell him and he nods. "You sure you want to come? Might ruin your girly dress." He teases.

I lean over and shove him lightly, letting out a small scoff. "You should be the one not to come. You're not getting any younger Arthur, but it's fine, you don't look a day older than fifty." I tease as Finn lets out a laugh at my comment and I notice Tommy cracking a small smile. Arthur chuckles, fixing his Peaky cap. "Shut it, Rory."

******

Pulling the car up, Tommy jumps out quickly followed by Arthur and as I go to get out, my legs wobble and Finn grabs me. "You okay?" He asks and I nod, before we walk to the front of the car. "May I introduce to you the grand duchess Tatiana Petrovna from Tbilisi, Georgia." Standing in front of a car is a brunette woman who walks towards us slightly, her head held high like she's something special as a small grin alines her lips.

"Grand Duchess, may I introduce to you the Shelby brothers and Mrs Aurora Shelby. Small Heath, Birmingham." Moving closer, Moss leans into Tommys shoulder. "And eh, good luck with this one, Tom." He tells him lowly as I glare the woman down, watching as she looks me up and down. "There a problem?" I ask her, furrowing my eyebrows, as the boys turn to look at me. "I was admiring your dress, Mrs Shelby. It's beautiful. And congratulations." She says as I scoff.

Off course she fucking was.

"Give me the money." Tommy demands, steering her attention off of me. "I was told to give it to Mr Kaledin." She speaks, her Russian accent heavy. I glance over at Finn, who is trying to focus on his feet and not interfere in the conversation, making my lips tilt up at his innocence. "Whoever it is up there, he gave the wrong name. We asked him the name as he gave the wrong one." Tommy informs her bluntly.

"What name did he give?" Tatiana presses, hoping Tommy will tell her. "No, I don't trust any of you. Give me the money." Tommy spat, sliding his jacket off his shoulders. He steps beside me and gently places it over my shoulders as I shiver in the cold. I pull his jacket close to me, smelling cigarettes and whiskey and Tommys cologne making a small smile tilt at my lips.

"I do not want this shit anywhere near my fucking house or my family!" Tommy yells at her. "All I know is no variations. It's from Churchill himself. And who ever it is up at the house, he gave me the wrong fucking name. And you do this to me on mine and my girls fucking wedding day." He growls angrily. Blinking, Tatiana stares at him intently. "The money is in the car, Mr Shelby. Fetch it out and count it." She spat. Grinning, Tommy nods, reaching into his pocket and pulls out a cigarette. "Good. Finn."

Finn hurries towards the back of the car, coming back with a brown case, clicking it open. Me and Arthur walk over and I push Arthur slightly as I count the money. "Yeah, we're good, baby." I tell Tommy. "You can go, Moss." Tommy directs, nodding. "Can you do it?" Tatiana ponders as Tommy takes a drag of his cigarette, not answering her. "Can you kill?" Tatiana pushes.

"Moss, you take the 'Duchess' back to Birmingham." Tommy nods, grabbing my waist and pushing me back to the car. I climb back in the car as Finn and Arthur climb in after me. Tommy climbs in the drivers seat and we drove off as I stare out the window, Tommys hand on my thigh.