A Shelby Christmas.

Auroras POV

It's been a year since everyone escaped death. Thankfully, everyone's still talking to me but they aren't talking to Tommy apart from Ada. Which I'm not surprised because she didn't almost get fucking hanged. I don't blame them for not wanting to talk or see Tommy, it took me months to even look at him again.

It's Christmas Eve when Ada's Bentley pulls up. She walks into Tommys office as I get up and follow in after. "Hello Aurora." She greets and I ignore her as I walk over to Tommy, who wraps his arm around my waist. "What'd you want Ada?" I ask harshly.

She left not even a month after everyone got locked up and moved to America. She's changed, thinking she's someone special and rich even though Tommy pays her money through Shelby Company Limited. She even walks like she's someone high and mighty.

"I came to see Charlie." She tells me. "Well, you're out of luck. He's not here." I tell her. "Where is he?" She asks. "With my father and brother. Spending the day with them." I inform and she frowns. "That's a shame. I was looking forward to seeing him." She says softly.

"Yeah, what a shame." I say sarcastically. "You got a problem, Aurora?" She asks and I scoff. "Oh, I've got many problems with you, Ada. Not sure you want me to go in to them. They go on forever." I tell her. "What have I done?" She questions. "Aside from being a total stuck-up bitch, loads of things." I say and she scoffs.

"Says the biggest bitch of Small Heath." She says and I smirk. "Yeah, I am a bitch. But at least I don't leave family behind." I say and she glares at me. "I didn't leave anybody behind." She says. "Oh, so you didn't move to America when everyone got locked up, no?" I question.

"I didn't do it intentionally." She says and I scoff. "Yeah, sure you didn't. 'Cause it's like you've always said, Ada. You're not a Shelby. You shouldn't be welcomed as a Shelby." I say firmly. "You gonna let her talk to me like that?" She asks Tommy who looks up at me. "She's not wrong, Ada." He says and she scoffs.

"I get she's your girl, but you don't have to always take her side, you know?" She says. "Yes, he does. If he wants to stay in my good books." I say and she rolls her eyes. "Well, I'm not staying where I'm not wanted." She says standing. "Oh good. I thought you'd never leave." I say.

"There are presents for Charlie." She tells us and Tommy nods. "Thank you. We got some presents for Karl. Mary will give them to you as you leave." He tells her. She nods at him before giving me one last glare and walks out. "Thinks she's so special." I murmur, annoyed. "Don't let her get to you." Tommy tells me and I roll my eyes.

******

I sit in the living room, waiting for Tommy to collect the post. He ventures into the sitting room, his hand shaking as he looks at something then up at me. He hands me a card with our name on it as I frown and he turns as I take it, making a phone call. I look at Tommys pale demeanour before looking down at the envelope in my hand. Ripping it open, I pull out a Christmas card. Opening the card, I feel bile ride up in my stomach.

To Mr And Mrs Shelby
The King and Queen of Small Heath
Merry Christmas
Signed, Luca Changretta and family.

Then another page adorned with a black hand print. I sigh, as I slump back into my chair, feeling fear and worry build up inside of me.

The New York Mafia...

The New York Mafia are coming for us.

******

Tommys POV

I sit in my desk chair, drinking whiskey, glaring at the card Changretta sent. It's bad enough my family aren't talking to me but now, we've got the Italians to deal with. This is exactly what I need right now. I hear someone clear their throat and I look up and my eyes widen as my cock hardens.

Aureus leans against my bookshelf in nothing but red lace lingerie and red heels. "You ready for your present, Mr Shelby?" She asks seductively, a small grin on her lips. "Holy shit." I murmur as she walks over to me and places her hands on the arms of my chair. "How do I look?" She asks. "Fucking unreal." I groan.

She smirks as she lowers to her knees, her hands undoing my trousers. I lift my hips as she pulls them and my boxers down slightly, letting my cock spring out. She wraps her hand around the base of my cock making me groan before I feel her lips wrap around my tip.

I don't know if I can hold myself back if she does this. Her tongue swirls around my tip, before she lowers her head deeper, taking my cock in her mouth further. She begins bobbing her head, her mouth wrapped tightly around me. I clench my jaw as I move my hand down to her hair, gripping it tightly as I guide her. "Fuck, your mouth feels good." I groan as she moans around me, letting vibrations run through me.

My eyes shut when I feel myself starting to cum, loud moans leaving my lips. "Fuck, baby." I moan and she does the same, the vibrations of her mouth making me lose my mind. I buck my hips as I start to cum, and see it dripping down her chin. She continues sucking me till I feel like I have nothing left before releasing her mouth. She gathers my cum from her chin and sucks it of her thumb with a cheeky grin.

I grab her waist and pull her onto my lap before I lean forward, placing my lips on her chest and kiss all around her soft skin. She moans softly, her hands coming up to grip my hair. I trail my lips up to her neck, feeling the vibrations of her moaning. "Tommy, fuck me." She moans and I smirk, as her hands grip my cock making me hard again. I grab her panties and rip them as she gasps in shock but her pupils dilate in lust.

I smirk, moving her hand away from me, and I lift her hips and she lowers herself down onto me. She doesn't hold still as she starts moving hastily, her hips rocking against mine. "Fuck." I groan, my hand reaching up to grab her hair, pulling her mouth down to mine. I kiss her hastily, squeezing her thigh with my other hand.

Her hands rip open my shirt and she runs her hands up and down my torso, dragging her nails down. I hiss in pleasure, growling under my breath. "Look at me, Aurora." I tell her and her green eyes flash to mine. "You're mine. You will always be mine. Every single part of you is mine. My girl, eh?" I say possessively as she nods, pressing down into me harder.

"I'm yours. I'm yours, Thomas Shelby." She tells me, her words coming out as a moan making me smirk. "Yeah, that's right. My girl. My beautiful fucking girl." I groan placing my lips back on hers feeling my high coming. "I'm gonna cum." She whimpers and I smirk. "Good. Cum for me. Cum for me, Ror." I demand her.

She places her forehead against mine, rocking her hips faster as she starts to clench around me. "I'm cumming. Oh fuck, Tommy, I'm cumming." She moans as her thighs start to shake as she cums. I feel it drip down onto my cock making me cum as I realise my load into her.

We both pant as we slow down before her hips stop moving. We breathe heavily as I slowly let go of her hair, wrapping my arms around to pull her closer against me. "You truly are the best thing that has ever happened to me, Aurora Shelby. You're my life, my obsession, my girl, my queen. I love you, my queen." I tell here brushing my lips against hers. "I love you, my king." She says, pressing her lips against mine.