CASE 2

📣LEIGHTON📣

After two weeks of preparing and getting stuff ready,The next semester was here.

The fall.

It was my favorite time of the year because of Cheer.Of course cheer was year round but the fall sports was just better.

"Please tell me you brought coffee"I say to my bestfriend, Avery."Of course I did".

I smile and grab the cup from her hand.Chessell was at the palm of my hand.Everyone knew Leighton Harper.

My father owns most of the school.
With all the investments he's given the school,he might as well put his last name on the schools name.

My mother was a pretty well known Actress.

"Did you print out the new posters for cheerleading tryouts?".She nods and I start walking to the Quad.

It was a hang spot outside where mostly everyone was.It was where I found Drew all the time.She was always hanging out with her quarterback loser friend, Levi.

Levi Harrington was a dick.And the worse person on this earth.And sadly enough he was my fucking cousin.So sadly I was related to him.

It was there i found my co-Captain,Summer Davis and her Italian bestfriend Quinn Kincaís.

Sadly I couldn't stand Summer and Summer couldn't stand me.But we were still in the same friend group.

"What's up people?"Avery says.

Drew kisses my cheek and wraps her arm around me."Morning Leigh"."Baby".

She smiles and turns back to Levi.I glance over to see Quinn giving her a cold look.

Usually Quinn would be gushing about us but not today.I was just about open my mouth when Levi speaks up.

"So Leigh are we getting an invite to the Fall Jam?"."When I send it out".

He glares at me and says "Drew you gotta keep your b-"."-Finish that word Levi and this coffee is going right to your face"I warn.

He grunts before looking away."When is the jam tomorrow?"."Friday".

They all nod before the entry door opens.We all look over and my eyes widen slightly.

It was a girl with curly brown hair and the brightest blue eyes I've seen.

She was wearing a black pencil skirt with a white shirt and black sweater over it.

"Who is that?"I ask."I dont know but her fashion is on point"Avery gushes.

"We usually have some details in a new student.Its weird that we don't know her.Maybe she was just visiting?"Summer asks.

Quinn smirks devilishly as Drew's eyes widen.She was heading straight to us and I tilt my head.

"Does she know any of us".Everyone shakes their head but Quinn and Drew."Uhhh-".