CASE 4

💋SPENCER💋

It was a day before the Jam Party.I didn't really want to go but Avery invited me so I don't think I had a choice.

So I suggested that me and Quinn go to The mall today.But I completely forgot that Quinn was on the cheerleading team sooo I have to wait till their practice is over.

Isn't this great? I have to see Leighton.

"What are you doing here Stalker".

I look up and glare at her."I'm not a stalker,Leighton"."Of course.You're at my cheer practice.Why are you here?".

I voice my book and sigh."I don't think it's any of your business but I'm waiting for Quinn".

I point out to Quinn who was waving at me happily.I wave her and look back at Leighton.

Chessell's colors were Blue and white.Naturally the blue and white uniforms only brought out Leighton's blue eye even more than it should.It was the only thing that I could focus on.

"If that's all.Dont you have your so called practice to get to.Why are you bothering me?"."Bothering.Is that what you think I'm doing"She says amused.

I nod my head and she looks up.Her eyes darken and I turn around.

Great.Another one I can't stand.

Drew freezes and looks over at the two of us."I didn't know you would be here,Spence"."Don't call me that"I say coldly.

She looks at Leighton and walks over."I was wondering if we could talk"She asks Leighton."Fuck off"Leighton says pissed.

Drew goes to reach for her hand before Leighton shoves her away."Did I give you permission to touch me"."You know I don't need-".

"-One time ago you didn't need to.But now?I don't want anything to do with you.Seeing your face makes me want to sucker punch you.Get off my field".

Drew crosses her arms and narrows her eyes."Don't be a bitch Leighton.You used to love when I touched you"."And now?I can't stand the thought.Funny how being a lying bitch can change so many things".

Drew instead nods her head before sitting down right beside me."I came here to talk to you.So I will stay here until I'm heard".

"What exactly do you have to say?Sorry being the worst human in the world?Playing two girls at the same time?".Leighton leans forward and tilts her head.

"Or are you going to deflect like you always do.'Whoops.I don't know I was dating the two of you'".Drew glares at Leighton before sighing."Honestly?".

She stands up and looks at the two of us."There were things I couldn't stand about you that Spencer filled.And there were things I couldn't stand about Spencer that you filled".

She smiles at Leighton before glancing at me."You gave me the most boring sex I've ever had in life.Nothing was fun about it.Was it good..it was alright".

She turns back to Leighton and says "And you gave me the best sex I've ever had in my life.You could put those sex stars to rest.But your personality is absolute shit.You don't know how to treat people,even when your dating them".

Drew chuckles and clapping her hands.I look at my teary eyes as Leighton glares at her coldly.

"You wanted the truth didn't you?I wanted the best of both worlds!But it doesnt really matter to me.you will be coming back to me either way".

She points to me and says "because you're too scared to start with someone new and you-".

She turns to Leighton and says "-You know no one will put up with your shit like I do.So hey be mad at me.Ill get you both back".

"You're a fucking bitch huh?".

We turn to see Summer glaring at Drew coldly.Drew shrugs and says "They know what they were getting into"."Actually Spence didn't.Because you lied to her".

"Think of it as a life lesson.There is no one as perfect as she wants her lover to be.She did it to herself".

Leighton clenches her teeth and says "Get the fuck off my field.Before I get Levi"."Ohh your little cousin.You know he hates you as much as I did".

Without another word,Drew walks away.Summer and Leighton look at me sadly.Quinn quite literally jumps over the fence and hugs me softly.

"Hey you aren't crying.If Zia found out that you were crying she would kill me.what does she always say?".

Anyone would be lucky to have you as their girlfriend.You are the most kind hearted bad bitch I know.If you're ever sad, spend a bag

My eyes soften and I look at her chuckling softly."See!Now.Let me finish practice and we are taking a trip to the mall".

I could feel Leighton staring at me and she glancing at Quinn."Go"."What?"Quinn asks.

"Go.You can leave now.Its basics we are doing anyways"."Seriously?!?But you didn't even let me leave when I had the flu-".

Leighton glares at her and says"Do you want me to change my mind"."Hell no!I'll see you guys later!".

Quinn races back over to get her gym bag before grabbing my arm.As she pulls me back,

I could see Leighton looking at me with a mix of anger and sadness.
Why was she angry?
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

📣LEIGHTON📣

Something about Spencer crying made me want to punch the shit out of Drew.

The other part of me wanted to comfort her until she stopped.I'm sure she's never seen that side of Drew before.

But I have.

I had to live with that bitch because I was so blind.But not anymore.After this,I really do see Drew clearly for what she is.

A fucking bitch who needs a taste of her own medicine.

I glance at Avery as she shakes her head."Tell me you have come up with something that will fuck over Drew".

She gives me a sideways glance before frowning."While you may rule the school,Drew rules the jocks as the captain of the girls basketball team.She has both the female and men jocks on her side.Except for Levi of course.He's been seen to be at odds with her ever since the school found out what she did to you and Spence".

"That dickbrain actually can use his tiny brain.Thats great".She chuckles and leans across her arm.

"Still.The school wants to pin you and Spencer against each other.Its stupid really.Some just needs to knock Drew off her little podium"Avery adds.

"I've been saying that for months.But there nothing that would affect Drew to send her in a frenzy".

Avery pats my shoulder and says "I know you will come up with something.And if not we will"

SWEET REVENGE [COMPLETED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara