CASE27

📣LEIGHTON📣
This event was fucking huge!Ive never seen so many socialites in one place.

"I thought you said this was a small gathering?!?"I ask Avery.

Avery looks at me just as shocked and says "I did too".

We walk in and head right to the drinks."So what does this Willa lady look like?".

Avery points to her mother and an old lady talking."I had no idea that Mom would be here.This is interesting.Is everyone here?!?".

I quickly spot my mother and father talking to a French Director."Yep.Even my parents are here".

My mom's light blue eyes find mine and her eyes light up.She partially drags my father over with her.

"Leighton! How's my starlight!"."I'm good mom".

She hugs me tightly before looking at Avery."Oh Avery!You look beautiful!".

"Thank you Mrs.Harper".

My father looks at me and says "Where's this Spencer girl I've heard about?".

"At home".

His eyes widen before a smirk appears on his face."I see.I do hope that I get to meet the girl that my daughter won't stop talking about".

"Trust me dad you will get to meet her".

Avery holds in a laugh as someone grabs my father attention."Well be safe Bear.We will talk you later"He says.

My parents walk away and Avery drags me to her mother and Willa.

Mrs.Wilson smiles brightly at me before kissing my cheek."Oh Leighton!It's been so long!How are you?!?".

"I'm good Mrs.Wilson.Where's Mr.Wilson".She sighs and says "It's football night and you know how much he loves to watch football in the theater room all night".

We both nod our heads and she turns to her daughter."You didn't tell me you were actually going to show up".

"Well I wanted to talk to Ms.Willa here".

Willa was a woman in her late 70s but she still looked good for her age.Willa smiles before tilting her head.

"what did you want to talk to me about little lady?"."You said you have been to Anais Moreau's parties".

"Oh yes.She threw the most amazing parties!"."I was wondering if you by chance seen her first husband?".

Mrs.Wilson and Willa look at each other before looking back at us."Why would you want to know that?"Willa asks.

"Yes why would you need to know that?"A woman asks.

Me and Avery turn around to see a woman dressed head to toe in Armani.She had bright green eyes and long brown hair.She was gorgeous.She may look in her 30 or 40s I honestly couldn't tell.

The men beside her was no other than Mr.Moreau.Wait if they are holding hands this must be-.

Mrs.Wilson jets up and says "Anais!I didn't know you were flying in from Italy!".