CASE17

📣LEIGHTON📣

Planning a party in such a late notice is annoying.

Whats more annoying that your doing it for a girl you don't even like.That's the icing on the cake,People.

All because I want to get laid.

God one should be lucky that Spencer tastes so good and that she looks..so fucking good.

I definitely wouldn't be doing this with anyone else.

"Leighton Harper in a library..studying?".

I instantly frown before looking up."Drew Monroe in a library not minding her business and bothering the fuck out someone".

"You're funny.You know I thought I would see Spencer with you.You two have been attached to the hip as of recently"She says looking around.

"Just tell me what the fuck you want".She sits down across from me and smirks.

"I guess anyone with a brain wouldn't like Emilia.Its obvious what she's trying to do.Replace you".

I tilt my head and set my pencil down."Go on".

"And as much as I'm not particularity liking you for taking Spencer away from me-"."-She was never yours"I say unfazed.

She glares and continues."I don't like that bitch in change.You keep things in order.She's in it for the fame and glory".

"What exactly are you suggesting?".

She crosses her hands and leans forward."A alliance.I already talked to Arson.We could put this bitch in her place at the party".

"Pass"I say immediately uninterested.

"Seriously?You're going to let someone take your girl and your popularity".

"No one takes my girl and as for popularity..No one is stupid enough to cross me".

"It seems like Emilia is.I'll keep the offer on the table".She looks up and frowns.

"Looks like your girls is here.Ill be on my way".She gets up and walks off before Spencer walks over.

She leans against my back and kisses my cheek."What was Drew doing here?".

"Bothering me"I say not looking up.

She chuckles before sitting down on the table beside me.I turn my head as she leans back on her arms.Her eyes were to her phone.

She sends a text before putting it in her pocket and giving me  her full attention.

"How's the party planning going".

Seriously?That's what she wanted to talk about now?
"fine"I state.

Spencer looks at me before sighing."You don't like Emilia do you?".

"Not one fucking bit"I say quickly.

"Why not?".