CASE 34

📣LEIGHTON📣
My front doorbell rings and I smirk.I walk over to the door and open it to reveal Spencer glaring at me coldly.

"There she is".

She pushes me in the house and shuts the door behind me.

"Hey Spencer!"Avery calls out."Hi".

Spencer grabs the collar of my shirt and pulls me upstairs.I smirk as she reaches my room.

She opens the door and pushes me in.I sit down on the bed and she shuts the door.She straddles my thighs in one go before grabbing my face.

"You think you're funny?".
"Yea.I am.Was it wet?"I ask.

"Of course I was fucking wet you bitch!You were talking dirty to me".

"Should've sent me a picture.We could've gotten some stuff in motion".

She rolls her eyes and takes her coat off before walking over to the bathroom.

I lay back down in the bed and take a deep breathe.Maybe it was time that I did tell Spencer the real truth and not just the whole.

I hear the shower start to the run and I sigh.My phone rings and I look down at the unknown number.

I frown before answering it."Hello?".

"You sound a lot different,Leighton"Kai says.

I gulp and move back."Don't even think about hanging up".

I freeze and say"What do you what".

"That girlfriend of yours is pretty hot.She know how to suck dick?".

"Fuck you".

"I mean you claim to be lesbian but you were doing it so good.You know I miss your lips".

I move back and hang up.The phone rings again and I glare at the phone.I ignore it and a text comes in

Kai:Answer the fucking phone.

It rings again and I answer it."Hang up again and I'm leaking it".

"What".

"You remember that little video I had you do?You touching yourself for me?Oh I kept it".

That was when I was 18.He got my phone and threaten me if I didn't do it for him.I couldn't tell my parents or Levi.

Anger flares in me and I say"You said you would delete it you piece of-".

"-You want me to delete it?Give me a video of her touching herself.I'll delete yours if you give me hers".

"Go to hell".

"I guess I'll be posting it everywhere tomorrow morning".

The shower stops and I clench my eyes shut.I was not about to drag Spencer into all of this.There was no way I was going to.

"Do it"I say coldly before hanging up.