CASE 41

💋SPENCER💋

my eyes go wide at her comment and she wraps her hand around my neck.

"Who the fuck told you to come here looking this fucking beautiful?Fuck princess you are driving me insane".

I look back at her and smirk.There was one thing I did love about being at odds with Leighton.

It was the look of complete misery on her face.The fact I had so much of an effect on her like she had in me.

We were both miserable and it showed.But right now?

I wanted nothing no more than to just be with her."What are you going to do about it?"I ask.

She looks back at me before leaning forward."Don't test me".

"I love a challenge.Besides..I love angry sex".Her eyes widen and she quickly grabs my hand.

I feel her lead me upstairs to her room.The second we are both in she locks the door.

"Strip".

I smirk and walk over to the bed."I thought you would want to do the undressing?".

"I'll rip your dress up if I do".

Jesus Christ
"Take it off princess"

I roll my eyes before unzipping the side of my dress.I stand up and watch the dress fall down.

I watch Leighton's eyes darken in just as she cupping my left breast in her hand.

"I'll never get tired of see you like this for me".

She pushes me back on the bed before crawling over to me.I sit up on my elbows and watch as she reaches me.

"You-"."-Shut up"She says.

My mouth immediately shuts when she hooks her finger into my panties.

I watch as she slides them down before tossing them back.She leans down starting to trail kisses up my leg before reaching my thighs.

She spreads my legs apart and I groan in the process."I missed being home"she says kissing my slit softly.

A moan escapes my lips as I could imagine that stupid smirk on her face.

"I'm about to have you fucking panting my name.Curling your fucking toes.Screaming for me.All for me,Baby".

I moan in response of her reaching up to cup my breast in her hand."I missed this pretty pussy so much I could die without it.But first".

She sits up and I instantly frown.She leans forward and smirks at me."Say it"."Say fucking what?".

"Oh you know".
"I don't know what you are talking about"I say.

"Yes you do, princess.Go ahead and say the phrase.You know you want to"she pushes.
"I really don't".

"I'm sure it will make you feel better if you do".