CASE 29

💋SPENCER💋
I sit down at the coffee table and narrow my eyes at my mother.

"What was the reason why Leighton couldn't be here?".

She frowns and says "Its a family related matter,Angel".

I look at my stepfather who nods in agreement."Well what is it?".

Zia leans forward as my mother looks at me."It's uh..it's about your father".

"He's right there".
"I mean your biological father,Spencer".

"What is he died or something?Why are you telling as though I would care?".

"well he's a lot closer than I thought he would be".

I give her a confused look and she sighs."Your.new vice Dean".

"Yea his name is Xavier Cosimo.Why would he matter".

Mom grabs my hand and puts it on top of hers."Well..I recently found out that your father got married and changed his name to Xavier Cosimo".

"What?!!".

I yank her hand off and jet up."You're telling me that the vice dean is my father?".

Mom nods as Zia looks at me shocked."But why isn't he..He trying to make an effort to see me?".

"Because he doesn't even know your his daughter.He wasn't there long enough to find out what your name was Spencer".

My eyes start to water as my stepfather grabs my hand."Sit down angel.Lets talk this out".

"No.No.I don't want to talk this out.You told me he died"I snap.

"I thought he did.Come to find out,he was just remarried".

"And how did you find this out"."Well that...I can't really tell you that information".

I frown and stand up."I need time "."I understand why you would want time angel but we are here as your parents to comfort you".

"Do you not want him knowing??".

Mom looks at me sadly and says "It's not that Angel.Its just that I don't think anything will hang did he did.Once you were born,he cut off all communication with me.He didn't even ask me what your name was.Nothing".

"So he wanted to lose that chapter of his life".

I clench my teeth and say "He gives him that right to close it up without my say?Im opening this chapter backup.Whether he likes it or not".

"You can't force yourself to have a relationship,Spencer"Dad says.

"Yea but I can force him to tell me why he did it.Thats the least I can know".

"Are you sure that you want to know this answer?Is it really worth opening up all these new wounds just to hear him say why he cheated and left?".

I nod my head and say "I'm ready to bare those wounds.Besides I'm happy without him.It wouldn't change the fact that
Dario Mreau is my father".