CASE 16

📣LEIGHTON📣
Lunch

"Wow so you were born and raised in London.Thats amazing"Avery says.

Emilia smiles and I roll my eyes.God of course she fit in our group with ease.

Spencer loved her and Quinn loved her even more.But thankfully me and Summer have the same vibe about her.And it looks like Zia is getting that vibe to.

"Leigh?".

I turn my attention to Spencer who was looking at me."Let me go real quick.I need to get a water".

"I'll get it.Sparking right?".

She nods her head and I let her go.She gets off my lap and I walk over to the beverages.

"That new girl is a cunt".

I look over to see Arson staring at me.He was leaning against the wall glaring at me.

"I hope you aren't talking about Princess".

"Why would i?I meant Emilia.Something about her makes me want to puke".

Glad we are on the same page.

"Why are you talking to me?".

"I see the way you look at her.you don't like her either"he says casually.

I look at him confused and turn to him."Still don't understand what that has to do with you".

"Who the fuck tells the new girl to befriend the head girl here?".

"A idiot".

"Or someone didn't and she was making that shit up.Maybe she already knew who you were".

"Where are you getting at Arson".

He holds his hand up defensively and says "All I'm saying is I would be aware of her.She looks like a smooth talker.And that's the worse kind".

I nod my head as he walks over to the football players.I grab the water and walk back over to the table.

Summer narrows her eyes at me and asks "What did Arson want?".

I pull Spencer back in my lap and she laughs softly.I hand her the bottle of water before looking at Summer.

"Being an asshole like always"I respond.

Summer huffs and says "Nothing will change with him".

"Guys like that don't change, Summer"Avery responds.

"You know I was thinking.How about we have a welcome party for Emilia?"Quinn asks.

Emilia's eyes light up and she shakes her hands."No you don't have to do that".

"We kinda did it for Spencer so might as well do it for you".i mentally roll my eyes as Zia grunts.

"So how about we do it at Leigh's house.Leighton are you down".