CASE 25

📣 LEIGHTON📣

A group divide was obvious after my comments.Too bad..Because I meant it.

Only sad thing about this?That bitch ,Emilia still was clenched to our sides.

She's like a fucking fly that doesn't go away.

Aand I thought Drew's was bad.This girl gives her a run for her money.

"What are you doing tonight?"Drew asks.

Still Drew was still around sadly.

Spencer raises her eyebrow at her before frowning."Why are you acting like we are all buddy-buddy?".

She turns her head to the table that sat Emilia ,Summer, Quinn and Levi.

"I can't stand that bitch Emilia so you guys are the better option of course".

"The better option? And why exactly can't you stand Emilia?"Spencer asks.

Drew holds a hand over her heart and I mentally sigh.I could already sense that this was going to be a bunch of bullshit from her mouth.

"There is an order to things here, Spencer.And everyone knows that Leighton Harper is the queen bee here.Whatever she says goes.But that Emilia has a mouth on her..thinking because daddy is the new vice dean that she can do whatever she wants.And I don't like that".

Yep.Bullshit.

Spencer glances at me and I shake my head amused.I put my hand on my cheek and lean forward to Drew.

"Is that another way to get in my pants".Drew smirks and says "It can be".

"Fuck off"Spencer hisses at her.

Drew chuckles to herself as I roll my eyes."The point is I don't like how two-faced she is".

"You should know because you're two-faced too"I add."Maybe that's why I don't like her!".

Me and Spencer roll our eyes as Drew starts to eat."You know I understand that whole Leighton sense you're talking about.Because Enilia is giving me all the wrong signals".

Zia and Avery walk over to us and sit down.Zia eyes lock on Drew and she says "Why are you here".

"I don't fuck with Emilia".

Zia nods her head and says "Finally something we can agree on.I don't like that bitch either".

"Am I the only one who thinks she's actually a good person?"Spencer asks.

"Yes"We all say.

Spencer frowns and says "I feel like I got placed in the wrong group".

I put my arm around her and say "Oh no ,Princess.You are right where you belong".

She glares at me as Zia chuckles.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

After classes

I was minding my business like always when someone bumps into me.