CASE 37

💋SPENCER💋
"Why is Kai tormenting you?".

Leighton frowns and says "Because he's making sure I don't say anything".

"What would you have to say?".

She glances away before looking back at me.Her eyes soften as she looks into my eyes.

"Remember when I said some bad things happened when I went Switzerland when I was 12?".

I nod my head and she sighs."Well Kai he..sexually assaulted me when I was there.And he blackmailed me up to my 18th birthday,to keep my mouth shut.And the video he leaked-".

"-You sent it to him?".

She frowns sand says "I was stupid.Naive.I thought he would leave me alone after that but..obviously that isn't how it went".

I cup her face softly and say "Does anyone know?"."Just Levi".

I sigh before kissing her forehead softly."This is something we tell each other Leigh.We trust each other".

"It's just-"."-Just what?".

She looks up and says "I'm Leighton Harper.I don't get fucked over.I do the fucking over.I'm the cold heart bitch of Chessell.Im the captain of the cheerleaders.Im not..weak".

I cup her face and look at her seriously."Nothin about this makes you weak,Leigh.It just shows me that you are even stronger than I thought you were.Your amazing you know that Leigh?".

Leighton pushes my hands off and sighs."You're just trying to make me feel better.I appreciate Princess but-".

She goes to get up when I push her back and climb back on her lap."When I say something I mean it.Get that through your thick skull,Harper".

She glares at me and I grab the back of her neck pull her to my lips."You're the strongest person I fucking know.And I mean it.I love that about you".

She nods her head and I sigh in relief."What are you going to do?".

Leighton looks back at me."Don't worry-".-

"-Don't even.We are a team.I want to take this bastard down as much as you do.We did it to Drew did we not?".

"Yes but that's Drew princess.Kai and his sister is a complete ballgame".

I tilt my head and say "Are they?Is he?".

I lean back and smirk."He's a male.All they do is think with there dicks".

Leighton tilts her head and says "What are you think about princess?".

"There's a party on Wednesday.We get him drunk and leave the rest to me.Ill get him on record about him admitting to it".

"Spencer that's putting yourself in-"."-Leighton I'm a black belt in judo.Trust me I can handle myself.I want this asshole gone".

i trail my eyes down her body before looking back at her."He's seen parts of you that belong to me.I fucking hate it.It pisses me off he's seen you so vulnerable.Thats only supposed to be me".