CASE13

📣LEIGHTON📣
The next morning

"Well Hunter wouldn't wanted me to have a breakfast like this.He couldn't make it due to work"."Oh it's fine, Sloane!Besides it's always good to see you and Leighton!".

I instantly frown and sit back in my chair.I was planning on making Spencer breakfast in bed.

And even run her a bubble bath after last night.We fucked until 4am.Every time I stopped she would just look at me with those blue eyes and I would get horny again.

She was worn out so I had every intention of giving her aftercare in the morning.But when I woke up,she was gone.

No note. no text. nothing.It pissed me off.I wanted to spend the morning with her.

It got even worse when my mom called me for breakfast together.

Little did I know she was adding me to her plus one because my dad had an emergency at the office.So I got sucked into have a breakfast gathering hosted by my Ex's mother.

Thats right.Mrs.Monroe.

I hope I don't see this bitch at this gathering.Then again I could rub it in her face that Spencer tasted amazing.She just didn't know what to do with it.

That would definitely satisfy my boredom.

I just missed Princess.

"Drew great! you're here!".

I instantly groan and mom hits my shoulder.Drew was wearing her usual,black jeans,black leather jacket to match and her hair in a high ponytail.

She looked like she always did.
A fucking bitch.

The second she sees me, her eyes widen and she walks over."Mom I didn't know..The Harpers would be joining us".

"Of course they would! Just because you and Leighton broke up doesn't mean that we can't be friends".

I roll my eyes and Drew sits down with her mom."I see you are dating international name huh?"Ms.Monroe asks me.

I smirk as Drew glares at me."Yes,she's the daughter of a well known Italian Model.It took a lot of me to move on especially what your daughter did to me".

Drew's eyes go wide and her mother looks at her confused.

Gotcha.

Her mother looks at me and says "Drew told us that you two broke up mutually?".

"Mom I don't think-"."-Is that what she told you?Hm.I guess it is one way to get out of people knowing you're a terrible person".

"Leighton"Mom hisses.

Ms.Monroe sends her daughter a glare and crosses her arms.

"What did my daughter to do hurt you?".

"Well she was dating two girls at the same time of course.The same girl that I'm dating was dating Drew as well.No clue at all about me".