CASE 38

📣LEIGHTON 📣
"shots!Shots!Shots!".

I roll my eyes at Arson's failed attempt of getting Avery drunk.She pushes him off and starts walking over to Zia.

Those two think that I'm stupid.I knew they were secretly dating behind me and Spencer's back.

Its cute that they think we have no idea.Speaking of Spencer where if that green eyed princess anyways.

We didn't ride together because she had to call her mom about something.

I flop down on the couch and pull my phone out.

Me:Where are you?
Princess❤️:At the party.There are you
Me:Looking for you?I don't see you
Princess❤️:Upstairs,Second floor

I stand up and walk upstairs.Maybe she was getting a room ready for us.

I had no intentions of socializing.Especially when the only thing people would talk about is the video.

I just wanted to be in Spencer's space today bothering her until that cute frown appears.

I walk to the door and open it."Princess what-".

I look up and my eyes go wide.Spencer was on top of Kai with his arms around his back.

Her left hand was pressed down into his head pushing his head to the ground."Uh..what is going on".

"Get your crazy girlfriend off me!"Kai yells.

Spencer rolls her eyes and hair flips turning to me.

Fuck she looked divine right now.That black dress and those black heels?

This was my girlfriend people and I was fucking happy about it.

But wait.
Why is she on top of Kai like that?Im not mad..I'm sure he deserved it.

"Princess".

Spencer smiles and says "Yea,Leigh?".

"Why uh..Why do you have Kai's arms tied behind his back and his face shoved in the ground like that?".

Spencer turns back to Kai before looking at me."I went in here to fix my makeup and this assholeke followed me in.I don't really know what his deal is".

I look down at Kai who growls. I walk over to him and bend down glaring at him.

"And what the fuck were you doing following Spencer like that?".

He rolls his eyes and says "What do you think. She looks that good and I can't touch?".

"I'll kill you "Spencer says.

She presses his head on the ground more causing him to struggle.

"What the fuck did I tell you yea? I belong to Leighton?No one touches me but her.Get that through your invisible brain dick".