Case 32

💋SPENCER💋

Her climax moan feels the room as I continue to thrust my hips against hers.

She slams her head as I hit my breaking point.I cum right after her and she looks down to watch me."God I love when you cum on my cunt"She says turned on.

She slides her hand and start helping me ride my high.We both collapse on the neck both naked and starting at each other.

"You look like a slut"I say turned on.

Leighton chuckles her fingers clean and looks up at me slowly.That look in her eyes that make me want to go another round with her.

"Yea?Whose fault is that?".

"Yours.If you didn't strip in front of me this would've never happened"I say.

"Sounds like someone doesn't know how to keep their hormones in check.Whose the horny slut again?".

I trail my eyes down and say "You know my weakness is your tits.You showed up in that bra I love on purpose".

Leighton smirks and leans back and holds one of them in her hand."And what if I did?".

She pinches her nipple as I gulp."What are you going to do if I did all this on purpose to fuck you princess? It seems like you needed it".

"I did need it.I needed you".

Her eyes soften and she smiles."And I will always be here for you".

I look up at her and glare."But That is not why I called you in here".

"But I'm glad you did.Remind me what we were doing again?".

I grunt as I set her down on my lap.
She starts nibbling on my neck before reaching beside me and grabbing my phone.

"Password?".

I glance at her and say "Your birthday".

Her eyes soften and she smiles at me.She unlocks her phone and starts looking through the picture.

"Damn you should really think about being a photographer as a side thing ,princess".

"I always liked it when I was little girl".

She nods as she keeps scrolling.Leighton frowns at the end and says "Where are those other pictures".

"Engraved in my mind".

"I told you to take the picture"She says.

"Doesn't mean I'm going to do exactly what you say".

"You were just a minute ago cunning on my cunt like a good girl"She says raising her eyebrow.

"Sex and following directions are two different things.You think you flaunt your pretty face and I do everything you want?"I say.

"Pretty much.You love this pretty face".

I smush her face cheeks together causing her to grunt."I do sadly.But I have an amazing memory".