CASE36

📣LEIGHTON📣
"How hard could it be?!"I mock at Levi.

He glares at me as we watch movers in my front yard.My dad walks out and he looks at us.

"This is great!You two are just in time"."For what exactly?"I ask.

My uncle Lucas walks out the front down with a smile."Dad?"Levi asks.

"Hey son.Hey Lei.Its great that you two are here.We can get to moving"."I'm sorry.Did you say moving?Where?".

"We figured that with this whole video leak..it's best that we move far away from those devil twins"Dad says.

"Without consulting either of us?"Levi ask.

"I did consult with both of you"."And you said that we were staying"I state.

"That's before all of this.Leigh this will be good for us".I raise my eyebrow and say "I didn't know that the Harpers and Harringtons were quitters".

They all freeze as Levi smirks at me."Quitters?!?"Dad warns.

"Yea.I mean I'm the one who got leaked.You don't see me crying in a corner do you?You know why that is?".

"Because I raised my daughter to be strong"Dad states.

"You raised your daughter to be strong and fuck over the people who think your weak.And Kai thinks I'm weak.Him and his sister think that this family is weak and that we will run from problems".

Dad narrows his eyes and I raise my head."But we aren't like that.We don't run,right?".

Levi smirks and puts his arm around me."My cousin couldn't be more right.Please leave Kai and his sister to us".

They look at each other before my father holds his hand up."Stop the packing".

I smile brightly as he walks away with my uncle."We got one chance at this right.So do it the right way"Levi says.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

💋SPENCER💋
"So you're Leighton's girlfriend".

i look up from my phone to see an ugly guy with brown hair and green eyes."..Kai was it?".

"Kai Aarle.Yea.You know I have to say that my cousin really out did herself with you".

I tilt my head as he steps closer."You're a pretty catch.Pretty eyes.Pretty face".

He scans my body with those disgusting lustful eyes before looking back up at me.

"No wonder my cousin can't stop looking at you.You're a sight for sore eyes".

"I'm a sight for her eyes only"I emphasize.

He chuckles and steps forward.I step back and he continues this game until my back is against the concrete wall.

"You fuck good?Im sure that's why she keeps you around".

I smile before tilting my head."She keeps me around because I'm the best at what I do.Fucking is a side quest".