CASE 10

💋SPENCER💋
The song ends and Leighton stares at me."Why are you looking at me like that".

She cups my face and caress it softly.Why does it look like she's about to kiss me.

She' not going to kiss me in front of all these people right?
Update?She did.

The second her lips touch mine, my legs almost go weak.She must have noticed because she grips my waist closer.

It started off a small kiss but the longer it held the longer it deepened.

The longer I felt the lust deep inside it.
The more i craved it.

Her soft lips that tasted like vanilla.And the more I wanted nothing more than her to take me down in this event.

But no.We are at an event right now.

I abruptly break the kiss and glance around.There were some people cheering for us while others had a smile on their face.

Zia was smirking at me while Quinn was smiling.Summer had her arm around Quinn and she shaking her head.

No one has ever made me feel so breathless after a kiss.It was like her kiss was food that I needed to live.I felt empty without it.Did Drew ever make me feel like that?

You know damn well she never made you feel like that,

"Princess?".

My thoughts snap out of it when notice Leighton cupping my face in concern."What's wrong?".

"Is the ice queen worried about me?"I say amused."Just you.Yes".

I look at her shocked and she tilts her head."I'm always your date.Got that?If you don't,I'll just show up again and show others that your mine.Though next time I won't just use my mouth"

Jesus Christ

She kisses my forehead softly before looking around."How long do you have to be at this event princess?".

I don't want her to stop calling me that.

"Until it's over.Naturally"."That's long..can we leave?".

"You can".
"Stay the night with me"She states.

"I don't think that is a good idea"
"Why not"she says sadly.

Is this girl pouting?

"But I want you in my bed"she adds.

"That's got nothing to do with me.Keep your wet dreams to yourself.I will be sleep in my own bed tonight".

"Then I'll come over"."I think that's inconvenient to Quinn"I say quickly.

She looks over at Quinn and motions her over."what are you doing?!?"I say shocked.

"Asking Quinn if it's inconvenient for me to spend the night".

"I just told you it was".

"I want to see what your roommate thinks".
This little-